Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked weed ''laced'' with creatine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sign, Apr 10, 2016.

1. I hide my baggie with weed in a powder creatine box (used for bodybuilding) Somehow creatine went inside and some even got stuck on the buds. It looked like it had crystals. A good idea for dealers to make their weed look better haha.
    Anyway I smoked the buds laced with creatine wity my bowl. Is this dangerous?

2. Lmfao wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've done this before omg!

4. Except I hid my hash oil inside one of those bottles and later ate the hash oil raw hah, still one awesome high I've ever had

5. Nah don't even worry it's no dangerous and sorry for spamming, it's just crazy that I've done the same lol. Nothing to worry about

6. Your lungs are gonna be ripped bro

• Like Like x 8
  7. never even conceptualized the idea...

8. Lmao no, but it may make your hits more harsh. Back in HS weightlifting I snorted a line of preworkout... burned like hell and was absolutely terrible. I could see some shady dealers doing it though and selling it to highschoolers :lmafoe:.

9. Its not a suger based chemical so i dont think any serious damage has been done... Just think of those lung gains!
    :smoking-bong:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Haha avoid doing it a second time just to be safe

• Like Like x 2
  11. I smoke weed laced in THC ya know how it is

• Like Like x 1