Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked too much.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Teebar, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Okay, so every year my cousins and I throw a huge party. I smoked 2 huge bowls and more than 1 joint. I remember falling asleep/passing out in the kitchen, and then, when I went to sleep, it was trippy. Everything would blur, because I would open my eyes randomly, even though it didn't feel like my eyes were open. I remember my cousin, he walked in front of me. It looked like he glided really fast. The weird part was when another person walked in front of me, I would have to remind myself that it wasn't him.
    I was sick, and my cottonmouth was insane. I came close to throwing up, but I didn't.
    The next day, I woke up refreshed like I had dunked my head in a tub of ice water.
    And I remember something about my friend saying that they were lighting up a bowl and he says that I said, "Okay, coo--" and walked with him about halfway before my eyes blanked out and I walked back to the couch.

The only thing in particular about the bud I smoked was that:
    It was really rough in your throat and it had orange on the edges.
    TL;DR: I got way too high and got sick.

2. Sure it wasn't laced?

3. I don't know, it was my cousin's.
    (We take turns buying each year)

4. #4 JetxLife86, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    The time i ever got the most high was from taking a major rip from a home made gravity bong my boy made from one of those Alhambra containers.

The orange strains might be OG Kush? As for the burning of the throat filling..that's why you have hydrates ready and present. Alwyas got my Cran Grape Ocean Spray juice in handy..

Ask your boy and make sure that it was legit bomb.

How often do you spark..if you have a low tolerance i can understand the feeling of nausea/fainting/sleepy. Also, it's important to space out your high and not have a fatty session when your not use to it.

I've been to shindigs where fools literally smoke themselves to sleep in the middle of the party. Retarded i know..but some have higher tolerance than others.

5. I will say one thing, though.
    That high was amazing up until I pushed it.
    Damn.
    But yeah, I'll check with him.

6. Yeah, I've only gotten that high once. And I think it might have had something to do with being in a car. But we smoked bowls for like an hour straight like non stop between 2-3 people, and I got the spins and raplhed all over the side of the road. Then my friend dropped me off and my mom was all like "You're high" and I was all like "No I'm not I'm going to bed" so then I went and passed out.

That's my cool story, bro.