Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Smoked Too Much And Feel Guilty..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by saethestoner, Jul 14, 2017.

1. I'm a 21 year old fairly new stoner. I've only been smoking for a couple months. I use pot mostly for my chronic illness that leaves me nauseous and unable to eat and very fatigued. In the beginning, I'd take a couple hits from a one hitter and I'd be baked, now smoking two bowls barely gets me high. I also deal with chronic pain, so I've been smoking almost every day. I bought some rolling papers yeaterday and decided to try my luck with rolling a joint because I bought 1/8 from my local dispensary (prices are insane right now). My first joint was terrible, but I lit it to see how it would burn. It burned super fast, I smoked half of it, tore the paper and collected the rest of the weed because I didn't want to waste it by smoking a poor joint. I decided to roll another joint and it turned out so much better. I was going to save it, but I was too excited to see how it burned (it was so nice by the way). Well, I think I put a little too much weed in it (closer to .75g) and I expected to be baked out of my mind, and after ten minutes I barely was high. I just recently bought a new pipe and it has a very small bowl (two, maybe three decent hits per bowl) and I smoked two of those hoping to get very high. It's getting super long but basically I just quit my job and I have $45 to my name, I just spent almost $60 for 1/8 and I smoked just about half of what I bought, and the next time I plan to pick up was supposed to be next week. I feel so guilty, what do I do?

2. try to find a job first save some money then you can buy all the green you want

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sell your clothes on the street so you don't go homeless. :confused_2:

Seriously, get a job. If you can hang onto one of those...you can get high every day, as much as you want. No job, no money...no ganja. Sheesh.

4. you could start a go fund me

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Oh ouch. 60 for an eighth.

But you're good man it's just your tolerance raising. Quit smoking for a few days.

6. STOP SMOKING JAYS.

you cannot afford them...nothing wrong with that. Just buy a one-hitter. I can get FOUR TIMES more mileage out of my herb with a one-hitter/small bat then I can with a poorly rolled Joint.

Try it out...at least for what you have left. It's worth the 5 bucks. Or Make a GRAVITY BONG. Or an Apple pipe and don't let any smoke escape.

Joints by necessity are going to waste weed. If I have quantity I don't consider it a waste because I like a J for many reasons, but if I were trying to conserve that would be the LAST thing I would be smoking.

7. get a joint, rip 5 hits in a row at a quick pace and then make a 2 second pause. Repeat. Magic formula 100% success rate.

8. Bro...if you live in a legal state, medical or otherwise, I'm sure you have access to cheaper 'lower quality' cannabis. Smoke that.
    Also...maybe it's best to limit your smoking to night time. It's what I do. Otherwise I'd smoke all day everyday lol