Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i smoked some shit that made me throw up!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skatenbake, Nov 17, 2010.

1. i bought some ganja the other day that a woke a baked with yesterday, i took a toke and started choking, i thought i just took a good hit but then a threw up, im thinkin, "what the fuck... maybe i just threw up because, whatever." then i smoked 2 joints with my friend after school :smoke:. i was high as FUCK! After about two hours, im on my way home on the train and i feel fucked up, so fucked up that i start to freak out, i started gagging so i put my hand in front of my mouth, i ran of the train and just PUKED EVERYWHERE, it was a lot of puke.

So, i think theyre is something in the weed that is causing me to throw up, is that possible?[​IMG]

2. its called greening out, or pulling a whitey. its what happens when you smoke too much, try taking smaller hits and not smoking so much. you should be fine.

3. I wish I could feel that high! ;) jk hope u feel better!

4. You're just getting to high, freaking yourself out and throwing up. Experienced it when I first started smoking.

5. it was probably this, because i was just on a t break and it was the first time ive smoked in a while

6. That's happened to me, my brother, and one of my friends. We're all hispanic (if that makes a difference) and it sucks. I always thought it was because there was some funky pesticide in it or something but you never know.

After the last time that happened to me, I threw up for around an hour and passed out (looking as white as a ghost) and woke up in the morning by the toilet. Sounds like I was drunk but I don't drink. I have to admit, it was one of the worst experiences of my life:cry:

I'm always afraid that it'll happen again though so I stopped smoking as much at once. Maybe a remedy will pop up somewhere so that you can smoke as much as you want without "greening out." xD

Anyways man, you're not alone.

7. I've seen this happen to people who don't smoke a lot, then smoke good weed, a lot of weed, or a lot of good weed. I bought a half eighth of some white skunk and we smoked all of that between three people and one of my friends threw up.

Also one time me and 2 other friends were hanging out, and we only had 10 bucks so we bought a bag of mids. We smoked 3 bowls, 2 bongs, and rolled a blunt and this kid was throwing up for an hour straight, you could tell he hardly ever smoked :p