Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked some moldy 6-7 year old weed i found in my older brother's guitar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elchubos, May 2, 2016.

1. So I've been playing my older brother's guitar for a while now since he stopped playing. It's an acoustic electric and there are some loose chords inside, so there was always stuff bouncing around. One day I thought I noticed something extra loose inside and decided to try and shake it out, and after a few seconds, a small ziploc bag fell onto the strings, with about an 8th inside. My brother hadn't played the guitar since high school, and he's almost 3 years out of college. It was really brown and had small amounts of mold. I knew it had to be smoked as soon as possible. I decided to open the bag and throw some orange peels in because I heard that would re-hydrate the bud. I also put a couple twizzlers in for about 24 hours. I smoked most of it already and I got pretty stoned. Not noticing any side effects. Just curious if there could be? Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  2. I wouldn't worry too much, unless you lungs feel like shit. Just don't smoke weed with mold on it anymore lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. wouldn't the flame burn/kill the mold?

4. Well, I can't say I wouldn't have done that in that situation, I mean, it is a pretty good fucking find, an 1/8th is an 1/8th, when you've got nothing else to smoke. I know smoking mold is not the greatest thing to do, but at very least I still would've picked around it and smoked that, I can't bring myself to toss weed like that.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 2