Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked real Medical last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AppleCity, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Nope.
    But I ran mid distances in track, 440 up to 1300yards, for four years in High School, `58-`62, without any problems.

In fact smoking street weed hasn't done any harm to me what so ever, unlike yourself I don't have a prior history of lung problems.

2. [quote name='"420Juggalo610"']It was like heaven wasn't it? ;) I know how it was. The best thing for u to do is move to Cali or colorado like i'm gonna do in 2 years[/quote]

Already here haha :)

3. you are one hippy mother fucker dude.

4. Never had lung problems until I smoked street crap that's labeled as fire.

5. You must if had em before or smoking mids or shit. Sounds like bullshit

6. Like I said, I got bronchitis from smoking street bud. I've been smoking from loud to headies to dank all over the Bay Area. It caused me lung problems. Don't think because it caused me problems mean it is mids or shit, because its not. It's high grade sticky and dank bud. I go to dispensaries, I know what dank looks like. But they have mold and shit you can't see. How do you know a spider mite didn't lay her eggs in your flowers? Can't see it with the naked eye. After switching to dispensary bud, 0 asthmatic problems and 0 bronchitis. Ever watch an episode of weed wars? Harbor side dispensary checks for molds and bug eggs and safety tests for their patients so they don't get any asthma or any problems.

Just because YOU didn't get asthma and bronchitis from street weed doesn't mean everyone wouldn't. Open your eyes to the wonders of untainted pure organic cannabis.

Like this..

Attached Files:

7. i had some legit sour D straight from cali last week. felt like my first time smoking again, i couldnt even finish a sentence.

8. shits intense, i just smoked some medical grade a few days ago. i thought my legs were backwards

9. I dont smoke I vape my buds are 100% fine

10. lmao @ the people who think ur bullshitting some people are just ignorant

11. Thats intense.

12. First time smoking private reserve top shelf dispensary bud it felt like a roller coaster ride upside down with my organs hanging out
    Haha

13. Okay Rizo, you seem like a reasonable person but seriously STOP banging on about medical grade; and get off your high horse.
    geddit?
    There are plenty of good weed enthusiasts and professional growers (underground or not) that grow perfectly fine weed. Seriously if you only knew dealers that grew shit with cobwebs around the place (for said spiders to place said eggs) then that sucks for you man. But trust me a lot of care goes into growing the herb for the most part (especially in the black market)

14. I don't trust bud without mold spore testing. Seriously, some black market growers don't test at all. But otherwise the dank quality and %thc and %cbd would be the same as medicinal, but the unwanted things are what bothers me.

15. I agree with weakklen. I smoke med and ive had plenty of comparable shit and sometimes even better then the meds. That being said ive also had real schwagg. It is all dependent on who you know

16. It's all about how it's grown. Some dispensaries let regular growers bring bud in but they have to test it to make sure it's potent enough for their patients which would be around 15% thc at the least. I've had some dankkkk stuff off the streets.