Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked marijuana for the first time ever last night.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nooski, Feb 26, 2012.

1. ^^ not gonna happen here unless I move everyone is so stingy :(, I think I should buy in weight again

2. Well try to ask your dude who his dude is. 90% of all dealers won't tell you though haha

3. a few days if smoking...get a vape and 1g lasts a lot longer

4. hey OP im glad your eyes have been opened,but dont be scared. if you feel anything wrong, ie dizzyness or nausea, make sure youve eaten beforehand cuz it might be ur BP dropping. and dont smoke too much. its easy to overdo it when u haev low tolerance and ur friends are passing it around and u might feel uncomfortable to say no... find ur level and try to smoke as little as possible, while getting as high as possible :smoke:

5. [quote name='"mister stash"']

Well try to ask your dude who his dude is. 90% of all dealers won't tell you though haha[/quote]

Lol pretty much bro, my main dealer won't even sell weight to me, he's makes more by selling in sacs and that's all he's been selling since I've been going to him.

6. I like her posts too, just saying we have more than 1 member lol

7. Lucky kid gets Granny to reply on his first ever post.

*pouting*

8. Weed makes you feel productive? Send me some of what you're having.

9. To get a job you guys have to do drug test? WTF ?

Gotta love good ol' Canada :D - Your rights are protected! :)

10. [quote name='"mister stash"']I never said it was kush. Its mids. But it's not shitty brown bricked dirt weed[/quote]

I feel like the confusion is right here. Here up in WA there is either awesome bud (coming out of the dispensaries or local growers) or mids from the Midwest and some from Cali. This being said I personally don't buy anything other than dank, and the prices here are $10 a G for excellent bud, so anything less is considered "shit weed".

11. Well when I slept, I felt like super happy. I woke up and I felt sorta hungover. I decided to clean my room, finish my homework, wash my bedsheets, not eat anythign at all and exercise.

Yep yep

12. Lol welcome to the fold my friend, enjoy ur smoking and the amazing lack of tolerance you have right now.

13. Lucky?

14. Yeah dude, Granny rocks. It's like if Paul McCartney showed up to your first ever music gig.

Exaggerating, but still. Granny rocks.