Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked marijuana for the first time ever last night.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nooski, Feb 26, 2012.

1. I love granny she's the truth

2. There are cheaper dealers. I get it for three dollars a gram! :D

3. Well the more you smoke the higher your tolerance is and the harder it is for you to get high. Use the search function and search t-breaks
    You should read everything you can about marijuana and when granny posts something it usually has alot of very informative and helpfull links in them.

4. [quote name='"mister stash"']

There are cheaper dealers. I get it for three dollars a gram! :D[/quote]

25 for a gram for me.... My dealer throws in an extra .3 or .5 at times cause I've been going to him for about 5 years now, so it's worth it to me

5. [quote name='"mister stash"']

There are cheaper dealers. I get it for three dollars a gram! :D[/quote]

That must be horrible weed

6. Lol gotta give it to her. The lady knows her business when it comes to the great green plant! Keep preaching sister, wish we all had as much knowledge and determination as you!:hello:

7. A gram lasts me like 5-10 times. And I pay 20$ a g and I think thats fine.

8. In Canada its 10 a gram

9. Nope. But when you've been dealing since you were in seventh grade you get connects :)

10. [quote name='"mister stash"']

Nope. But when you've been dealing since you were in seventh grade you get connects :)[/quote]

It is economically impossible to get bud for 3 dollars a gram unless you..

a) have low quality bud
    b) have a dealer who is losing a lot of money
    c) you have a hookup with a grower (and even in this scenario, that grower is "losing" a lot of hypothetical cash; I at one point had a good grower friend and he hooked me up constantly, for around $5-$7 a gram but $3 a gram is not very feasible)

11. #31 mister stash, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    And they also said the world was flat.
    How can you tell me it's impossible? It's just mids but it IS THREE DOLLARS A GRAM. I have three dealers I go to. $3 gram guy, $60 ounce guy, and a $5 gram guy.
    He can afford to sell it for $3 a gram because he sells a lot. People buy from him because he is so cheap. It's like when people go out of thier way to buy cheaper gas and that gas station ends up making more money.

12. ^^^^ Which is what Connor ruh said, he mentioned if it was low quality bud it's possible to get it 3 dollars a gram, but not dank my friend. Just no way people would be losing to much money.

13. Yea, just the cost of buying quality soil and nutes for good high grade cannibis would make you start to lose money. Not impossible just impractical for sure.

14. A gram can hold for a few days. It SHOULD for you, as your tolerance is so low (not being a daily smoker). Depending on how high you'd like to be, I'd say a nice gram could keep me good for 3-4 days if my tolerance is low...

15. I never said it was kush. Its mids. But it's not shitty brown bricked dirt weed

16. Congrats.

Cannabis can bring perspective into your life.

Probably why certain agencies don't want you to smoke, they'd rather you be an obedient worker instead of having your own ideas about life.

17. Lol Maxammo I pictured a robot person preaching about Reefer Madness when you said that!

18. Here in SoCal is 10 bucks a gram. I feel bad for all you people that pay 20 or more.

19. [quote name='"twentyphohour"']Here in SoCal is 10 bucks a gram. I feel bad for all you people that pay 20 or more.[/quote]

Fuckk, your lucky makes me not want to pay 20 anymore

20. Well I would save up all the money I would be spending on 20$ a gram and wait untill I found it cheaper then spend all that money on it