I smoked laced bud?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The chill spot, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Well earlier today I packed a bowl of some new stuff my dealer got. I ended up having a nasty trip at a place I should have been just fine if i were just stoned, called my guy to see whats up and no answer.. :mad:

2. I have a hard time believing your bud would be laced with anything that would make you trip, mainly being because it would be a waste of money to the dealer and how did you not notice unless you buy shake it would be hard to lace any type of nug...(this is all on speculation, I really am too stoned to know what I am talking about since I don't know anything about this kind of shit)

3. I've seen this thread before.

Did you just get a really intense body high like you're not used to? Probably wasn't laced. Describe what happened.

4. I've had a dealer sprinkle some Spice/K2 on my bud one time. Nasty high, makes you feel like you're tripping.

5. Pretty sure this happened to my friend and I once, we were having like crazy out-of-body experiences and that has/had never happened with any other weed o_O

6. OP just smoked some really good weed thats all.

7. prob wasn't laced bro i smoke daily an i smoked my boys grown bud he told me to try it an i fking tripped mega balls just rlly good bud bro

8. It would cost more money to lace it haha. I'm sure it was just some good shit.

9. this thread seems familiar....

weed should never give you anything out of body..

you probably just smoked too much.

10. There's so many rumours going around town that shitty dealers spray their weed with fly spray for some reason. Anyone have an idea on the effects on your body? I wouldn't imagine it would make the bud weigh much more.

11. i was at mcds the other day waiting for my guy to bring me my weed and when i pulled into the parking lot there were all thse fire trucks and ambulance

i went inside expecing some fat guy of a heart attack with all the comotion or something like that...but they were at a table and some guy was sitting there with a half eating cheeseburgar sitting there and he was all out of it looking....

i overheard the emt saying that he smoked some weed lmao

12. Could have been laced with bath salts... Cheaper than weed and can have some crazy effects.

13. I smoke some really white looking bud and im so stoned right now that my brain feels heavy ahhajaha, just tripped balls and thought it was laced.

14. why would anyone give you extra free drugs

15. somebody do that to me and its a death sentence lol

16. my shottas gotta keep me in they clientele so they give me extra most of the time.

cuz i got 10 links and i dont give a fuck if i step on one ***** to get to another.

17. I smoke great weed all the time so I know that's not it. I felt really hot and got pissed, ended up going home early. Just woke up and threw up twice so far. it wasn't shake either.

18. im guessing its wet (pcp)

19. He probably laced it with cat diarrhea. Happened to a buddy of mine and he jumped off a 9 story building..... We'll miss you Andrew... We'll miss you..

20. i bet its just some chemy weed that didnt get flushed because the grower sucked and or was in a hurry to harvest. ur probably just smoking miracle grow, lol