Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoked a week ago and was drug tested

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trunkricehelico, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Title says it. I smoked maybe 2 or 3 joints last weekend and was tested yesterday. I have a really fast metabolism and im really skinny. about 6'0 150. its the first time i smoked in a year. is it safe to say i passed?

2. eh... was it a home test or a lab test?

3. it was a lab test

4. Well if your skinny and you have urinated a couple times since then I think you'd be fine. I wouldnt think anything got stored in your system since you didnt smoke that much but if it did it would be a tiny amount so unless your employer has a zero tolerance policy you'd be fine.

5. When you say last weekedn do you mean this previous wekend or the weekend before that? Because if it's only been like two days you might be screwed.

6. I'm pretty sure it's zero tolerance but if I test positive they retest everyone again. And it's been a week since I smoked

7. Well I think you'd be fine and if they retest again then you should be good for the second go around. You didnt smoke that much and you havent smoked since then. Although you could always go with the synthetic urine and fake penis method next time.

8. They watch...

9. That's what the fake penis is for. They have products like the Whizzanator and other similar stuff that you put the pee in combined with a heat pack to keep it the right temperature(Which seems to take a little practice). Then you go in to take the test and take out the fake penis and voila you fake pee. Never used it myself but it seems people have had success in the past. Quickfix urine seems to be a favorite. Never used it myself though so cant attest to validity of the statements made.

10. Yeah dude you failed. sorry to say lol.

11. Most likely failed that bitch. You will be in the clear if they retest.

I would have hit the cardio hard if i knew a test was coming up

12. If you smoke once it takes 3 days-1 week.

You passing or not is really iffy. The second one you will definitely pass though.

13. I'm really feelin 50/50 about it

on one hand I do have no body fat and a metabolism that burns incredibly fast, combined with a night of binge drinking could have done it. ive heard about people who have smoked 4 days before and pass.

If i retest ill pass, i just hope they dont have their suspicions about me and i get a bad rep...but oh well

14. That or your manager asks if you can sell him weed.