Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i smoked a laced blunt with pcp i think.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ayyallthispaula, Jul 28, 2009.

1. #1 ayyallthispaula, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
    Omg i was tripping balls and saw visuals everywhere. Then i couldnt move and got scared.

yea just playin,

I smoke a .6 blunt of club og kush with my buddy and after a few mega rips I literally blacked out and couldnt move or get up for a good 10-15. Ive been smoking for awhile now and this is my first time. I have smoked in 1.5 months so my tolerance was like a newborn but I think it was the tobacco that did it.

Anyways weird experience just sharing.

Edit: since most of you are too stoned to notice.

2. It wasn't laced, you just got really high

3. he said he was just kidding bout the pcp i thinkk... yeah man random shit happens like my friend who just got off a 3 month tbreak smoke a nice .7gram blunt and ended up throwing up... very very random

4. #4 iliketosmokepot, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
    I hadn't smoked for a month, and i ripped a whole bowl of orange kill in my zong and i litterally shit my pants exhaling.

5. it's called reading comprehension, use it.

6. yeah usually they dip that shit into fermalddahyde. Only some formaldahyde has pcp in it (very small ammount compared to the formaldahyde. People actually were smoking preservatives before pcp, its just a really stupid inhalent high (9 times out of ten, a little pcp does go a long way). But yeah. Its good you didn't really smoke it. You can still buy pcp from like argentina anyway just in case you were interested.

7. I literally blacked out and couldnt move or hear. It was wierd. When I stood up I got a huge headrush and collapsed. But after I was all good. I def kept cool just sayin wierd exp.

8. uhhhh, ok?:confused:

9. no tolerance means you can be in for quite a ride if you smoke high quality bud. I related my first time smoking that stuff to a mild shroom trip. the hour or two I was at my friends house seemed like I had pulled an all nighter.

10. after not smoking for 4 and a half months i smoked my first bowl ,couldnt feel my body walking to my other friends house.then smoked a blunt and then like started sweating hella and was like damn im gonna go lay in ur lawn and layed for hella long