I smoked 6 months ago, I still feel stoned and I don't like it

Discussion in 'General' started by diablo1010, May 8, 2008.

1. You might just have some kind of mental illness that is just starting to show through you and your freaking out because you think it was the pot.

2. not to b mean but i doubt that was white widow; sounds more like white crack.....

3. it 'could' be an underlying issue, try another session, and don't consume your thoughts when your high (easy said than done) maybe pop a xanax before you smoke? or maybe get really drunk..

yeah its in your head, its impossible for anything to last in your system for 6 months..weed last in your system for about a month, thats it..

other than that man I'm not sure, wish ya luck

4. You were most likely always like that, after you smoked you realized what being high was like, and therefor you think your normal brain activity is really from the weed, and not just you.

It has nothing to do with the weed.

5. I want what you're smoking.

6. Sounds to me like schizophrenia could be a possibility. Did you happen to be stressed out about anything around the time that you last smoked?

It could also be a somatoform disorder..

If I were you, I'd go talk to a psychologist.

7. Maybe you just got stoned, and you're so stoned it feels like it was 6 months ago.

8. is this a joke?

9. Dude I wish I could stay high for 6 months.

Stop being a douche and go find some 12 yearolds to trick.

Sure you can feel the after effects for about 3-4 days depending on the person, but after that, anything that you put in your system is gone, unless you smoked some goverment posioned super-heavy-metal-trippy high giving-- metal....

Anyway, If you ever get some more of that WW, hit me up!

10. i definently noticed that if i stop for a few days i feel even more sober than i did from the first day of stopping, like less burnt i guess. but 6 months after a some pot...idk man...id say its in your head or you have a vertigo problem and dont know it.

11. It seems like you're yanking our chain here. I know for a fact that marijuana cannot make you feel high for more than a few hours, maybe more if you eat it. My guess is you are either lying, its some kind of prolonged placebo effect, or the weed was laced. But even if it was laced, this wouldn't happen, so I guess that possibility is out the god damn window.

12. I wish I had your problem, I'd save a lotta money.

13. Id say you are manifesting it in your head.

Word up

14. well let me no what weed you smoked (come on man a weed joint that lasts 6 months ) every smokers DREAM mmmmm

15. Heh heh, some guy probably laced your weed with a new drug he cooked up in his basement.

But no seroiusly, it's probably all in your head. Did you learn some new shit/experience something incredible when you smoked that white widow? You might have had your preception on reality changed when you did, just you think your high.

16. Lol, regular. Funny word.:smoking:

17. go see a doctor if you really think your still stoned...not to be an asshole but none of us know why this would happen

18. shit i wouldnt be on here complaining if i could smoke once and be high for 6 months i would have no credit card debt and a full tank of gas saving major $ lol as for helping your situation smoke again maybe it will make it stop

19. maybe u had a mild stroke n didnt know it so now ur brains slow

20. thats crazy as fuck. ive never thought of that before.

to the op: do you drink alcohol a lot? if you drink like constantly you could definitely be feeling a little crunkness all the time from the numbing of the alcohol and confusing it as being high. or something. maybe you smoked the biggest rock of lsd ever?