Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoke with the door open

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Oct 21, 2011.

1. The people I live with live upstairs and honestly I don't think they know what cannabis smells like. I can smoke all day and they never say anything. Either that or my place just smells like shit lol

2. Could be both lol

3. It's crazy because only people that come over actually notice the smell.

4. Maybe they smoke too, should ask em and smoke with them.

5. yeah they probably dont care.. I like to have the door close just to keep the smell all for me :p

6. I'm pretty sure they don't know... Every time those legalization commercials come on they roll their eyes lol

7. Very weird situation..just don't get on their bad side or nothing. They seem tolerant though, just don't fuck up the balance.

8. I honestly don't think they've ever smelled weed