i smoke weed....but i fucking hate these kind of stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by buddybubba64, Aug 3, 2011.

1. am i the only one who absalutly hates the kind of stoners that act more high then they are? that act like there tottaly fucked up after one hit? or the ones that say stuff like "i smoke weed, and thats why my life is ruined""? i fucking hate them, they give stoners like me, that smoke because they like it, a bad name....when you think stoner, you do not think of someone like me at all, you dont think somebody that has there life to gether, clean, and on top of school work and shit like that, you think hippie right? well thats what most non smokers think as far as i know... personaly....im very glad that weed is illigal...i think that the more people that are to pussy to smoke dont the better, mainly because the people that are to pussy to do it are prly posers that just think their cool for smoking... that and when those pussys do get into, and pussys that dont know shit start growing...they will fucking flood the market... now im not saying by anymeans that i rip people off, but if im needing to sell so cheap i dont make a profit, then i cant offord to do it know can i? anybody else wanna hate on these bitches with me!?

2. You lost me once you started talking about pussies.

3. If you're going to post on a forum full of stoners can you at least make it easy to read? I was only able to stare at your post without actually reading it.

4. If you want a reply throw me a rope so I can climb over that wall.

5. you guys hahahaha

6. Without trying to offend you, you sound very young.

After high school those types of people magically cease to exist and are replaced by people complaining about how they're NOT as high as they want to be.

7. i am young, but its mostly adults that understand were im coming from and agree with me...most people ruphly under 30 dont seem to understand and feel the same as i do about it

8. Sounds like someone is a wittle cwanky. Being up past your bed time isn't good for your growth through puberty, young man.

Sleep pretty, my dear boy.

Nighty night!

<3

9. You kinda lost me in the second part, but I get what you're sayin.

My girlfriend's friend wanted to smoke with us one day, and after like two it three hits this girl turned into the biggest buzzkill ever. We went to ride one of those slingshot rides, and the whole time she's like "omg, these people know we're high lolololol", and wouldn't stop tripping out worrying about getting caught, and shit... totally ruined the mood.

10. I only smoke because it relieves stress,and I forget about shit I have to do.
    Also,my days are 100 times better high compared to being sober.

11. I smoke 15 bongs, and act like I smoked 17. I'm such a faggot. :(

12. haha fuck you to dude:p im not rly mad tho, i just started thinkin bout it and typed basicly every word i thot haha

13. Must be thinkin alot about pussy then?

14. I hate the kind of stoners that go online and complain about what kind of stoners they hate... oh, wait a second.

15. I actually think it's sad when people talk about how it take so much weed for them to feel a high. It just sound to me like they are addicts that are chasing the the "magically dragon" so to speak. Like on south park when Stan was playing that game heroin hero :laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBVkk5rW0lw&feature=related]‪South Park- Heroin Hero!!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

16. I have nothing to add because I'm high as fuck and reading all of that shit is impossible at the moment.

17. lol iknow what you mean man.. goddamn those kind of stoners! i rememeber a few years back in highschool. a classmate of mine, got caught with weed and grounded off his phone for a while, and he was fucking bragging about it. lol like wtf..:smoke:

18. A hippie wouldn't speak like that.

You sound more like a wookie.

[​IMG]

19. Calling someone a piece of shit doesn't vibe with hippie ideals. :confused_2:

You're harshing my mellow maaaaaaaaaaan.

20. Dude, you complain like you've got something in your ass, chill the fuck out :smoke: