I smoke two J's in the morning...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Agovita, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Woke up, smoked a joint, then proceeded to roll another. I've been practicing rolling joints for this past week because I have a TON of mediocre bud, that was free. Also, it's something I've never been able to do with proficiency, and that bothers me.

Anyway, halfway through (takes me a few minutes) rolling this 1.5 gram monster cone, my friend rolls over (at 11? Dude, I might be sleeping!) and we smoke it together, cuz that's what friends do. I'm slightly bummed, because I'm gonna have to roll another one, since he smoked half mine, right?
    To my eternal delight, he whipped out a prescription bottle with Romulan! :yay:

My morning is now complete. I love wake and bakes on Saturday mornings. Next ones for you, Blades. :smoke:

2. That's awesome! I love it when a day that was either doomed from the beginning or just totally random in events ends up turning out to be one of the greatest days ever

3. Oh, its gonna be a good day. Going to a halloween party in two hours (yes, thats 1 pm) at around 4 I'm gonna drop a bomb, chase it at 6 with a .1 MDMA capsule... Hanging out all day with a girl who has wanted my balls for a year... its gonna be a good day.

4. good day?

5. i smoke two joints in the morning. i smoke two joints at night

i smoke two joints before i smoke two joints and then i feel alright.

:smoke:

6. Yeah, no better way to get high than doing so while high! :eek::smoking:

7. Today I didn't even have to use my A.K.

just saying...

8. It was an awesome day. Drinking actually started at 2, but whatever. I started off with 5 jaeger bombs, followed by 4 crapples (mikes hard pomegranite lemonade, 99 apples vodka). I then dropped my first bomb.... A bit after that... I think my roommate came by and left, could be wrong though. We then went to a frat party, and I got in because I brought 5 girls with me (pimpin!). Bounced around from there, ended up crashing on a different girls bed, but no poon tang :(. We were both way too tired.

9. damn son

sounds like a fun night any way right??

10. Absolutly. I wasn't really tryin to get laid that much. I actually walked the girl who wanted to lick my nuts home, but she was so trashed I just left here there. The other girl is our mutual friend, and my best friend's ex girlfriend, who lives with two of my ex girlfriends. Damn. I snuck out early.

11. Been smokng 1/2 a J int the morning 4 for the past 2 weeks. Also LOVE WAKE N BAKE!

12. Sir, I'm offended. You've been doing it wrong for the past two weeks! Didn't you read the instructions? You need quadruple that dosage!