Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoke my weed to fast

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sahdude123, Sep 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. So I’ve been smoking a coulple months I smoke joints and vape though my pax 3 I don’t smoke my weed fast as In I’m use it to fast like I finish joints in like 3 minuets I just take a hit then 3 seconds later take a hit again without breathing I know most people chill and finish them over like 15 minuets but I don’t and I don’t know why same with vaping I finish my bowl in like 2 minuets I want to have a slow toke I think it’s because I don’t wanna waste the weed but idc that much I have like 3/4 oz and only smoke 3 times a week how can I smoke slower and why do I smoke so fast

2. Now. I. Have to. Use extra. Periods and comas, to. Makeup for the, ones you. Didn’t use....

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Smoke out of a pipe maybe. Saves bud and isn’t constantly burning so you can chill in between hits.

4. Lmao I never use periods and comas make up for them if that’s what you like to do

5. I used to smoke a pipe but the hits are to harsh I just like the cooler hits of a vape and the smooth hit of a joint

6. Buy more weed or grow it

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. i'm just the opposite, the joints i rolled back in the day when i rolled them were so skinny my smoking friends called them darts... it just made sense to me that it would extend the bag longer, same for size of pipe bowels, small ones, very small...

Now i use the old Launch Box and vape slowly... couple or 3 hits, not even hitting the lungs, but very very slow exhale out the nose and i'm in the space i was aiming for... hours later repeat if inclined...

Now beer or tequila is another story... the first drink or 2 i like to down them fast... same for Cokes when i drink them, i gulp Cokes, can't sip them to save my soul...

My guess is that it is just your own trait and may not be natural for you to change.... your highs are going to be costlier than the average blazer or vaper as mine are much cheaper... i wonder if you are conservative with your money or just spend without thought of how much things cost? if you spend $$ like you spend pot it's just your style... be aware of it, observe it and it may taper off...

Some do the same with food, the go into a trance like (unconscious) state with the first taste of food and just wind it down until nothing is left or they can't hold any more... each and every time... if they would be her now and observe what they were doing... over time they may taper off naturally...

• Like Like x 1
  8. You wrote that you smoke too fast, that means that you know that you are smoking too fast.
    I wouldn't think for a second that you don't know the opposite of fast, then why you can't change?

Your free will is being raped without your permit.

Cannabis is here to help humans, to heal, to feed, to clothe the human body and soul.

9. Use a bong and it won't be so harsh but you'll smoke slower because you will have to keep reloading the bowl.

Mind over matter...

• Like Like x 1
  10. You could slow down with the amount you already have lol especially with joints imo. When I smoke a j I wanna just chill, not really rush through it. Or just get more when you run out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Smoke gravity bongs you only need like 0.2/0.3 & you're flying

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. So what’s your question?

If the question is asking how to smoke less, you’re already a lost cause. You simply smoke less, it’s called self control, that simple.
    If you smoke blunts and are going through weed too quick, then move to pipes or bongs. Those are slower methods than rolling up 2 G’s and flying.

How much do you currently smoke in a week, and what would you like to be smoking a week? Everyone has their own amount they prefer and can afford.

13. #14 After the shot, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Idontliketouseperiodseitheractuallyidontliketousespaceseithernotsureifpeoplehavetroublereadingitbutimselfishanddontgiveashitbutbacktotheoriginalpointmaybewhenyoumatureandlearntousepunctuationyouwilllearnhowtosmokeweedproperly

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1