Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoke every other week if not every week, yet my tolorence is still the same

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NeverMind94, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Title says it all. Been smoking a year, still one hit wonder. Still get knocked on ass after about 7-8 hits of dank. Is this normal? An I lucky? Cursed?

2. You would need to smoke more to actually acquire a tolerance.

Be happy it only takes a couplee hits :smoking:

3. Just give it another year or two..

4. I just feel left out when my friends had two joints each bottle bong and then grav bong and I have two three hits and still feel higher then them

5. Dont worry man it may seem bad now but once you build up a tolerance you're gonna be wishing it was back to the days where you could get blasted off of one bowl :smoking:

But if for some reason you really want to spike your tolerance just start doing dabs, ive heard those rape your tolerance

6. I get blasted off half. And each high feels like my first. I think my tolorence is fucked haha

7. I would say your lucky, you smoke less = more weed leftover = don't have to go out and get it as often

8. So, once a week? That's really not that often, in terms of gaining a tolerance. It's different for everyone, but I think most people won't notice a big difference in tolerance unless they smoke multiple times every day.

9. You lucky fucking duck you.

10. :wave: I have to smoke about every other day to get my tolerance to go up, and even then it isn't too far from normal. Smoking once a week shouldn't give you a higher tolerance, at least not from my experience.

11. i started bout a hear ago and 4 hits of dank would get me lifted still :smoking:

EDIT: I just smoked a blunt of some Skywalker OG with a friend yesterday and wow it felt like my first high lol