Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I smoke a ridiculously small amount of weed!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AbabyTing, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Ok so i have been smoking for about 2 years and i have been smoking every day for about a year. I have always been a lightweight but i always thought my tolerance would go up but this is getting out of hand. Im smoking about 2 times a day but A GRAM is lasting me about 2 WEEKS. If anything i smoke much less now than i did when i started. I dont really know what im asking for here couse im definetly not complaining. I live in a country where weed is about 30 bucks a gram no exceptions and im 17 so this is defenetly good for my wallet. But if anyone has had the same experience or if anyone knows what is happening i would be happy to get some answers:)

2. Wish i could get stoned that easily, my dad takes a hit and is out. he's so fucking lucky in that regard. while here i am about to finish bowl number 3. that being said smoking has become a hobby kind of, and i doubt it will be like that if i had such a small tolerance.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maybe the weeds stronger so ya don’t have to smoke as much

4. A gram will get me high for like an hour, glad you’re able to get more out of your weed, kind of jealous tbh because I have a pretty high tolerance.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Two thoughts:

1: Booze supercharges the effects of weed. Are you drinking when you smoke?
    2: You have to be eighteen to use this site, I think.

6. Same here mate lol my friend seen me pack a bong n was like fuck off you ain't gonna chuff that I said mate I'm paying for this so this aint nearly the same as I'd use if it was my own lol..he smokes joints with backy but still i use plenty more than he does in a joint...shit really I'd love a low tolerance but can't do a t break long enough lol..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

7. Man I should have a super low tolerance, I really should. I was in the army and couldn’t smoke weed for the better part of three years, but even now I moved to a state where it’s legal and I’m still smoking everyone out. My girlfriend was even a bit freaked out by it since I pretty much smoked out her uncle who grows and smokes pot all the time, probably longer than I’ve been alive. I figured I’d be getting incredibly buttered off like 2-3 hits for awhile but nope. Sad life boiz.