Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"I smell marijuana, please step out of the car"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MrNewEngland420, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I always smoke in the car haha. Been pulled over with weed in the glovebox. Scary stuff. Idk I guess I never really thought I could get caught and smoking and driving with ur buds is always fun.

2. It's always fun, til you get caught. Lol

I've stopped smoking and driving while ago, not worth the risk.

3. Something else to be considered is that not giving consent for them to search is probable cause for a warranted search. Sometimes they won't bother, but if it's extremely obvious that there is something in the car they will.

To this, I say try not to travel with weed unless you must. Also if you are pulled over with weed in the car, do your best to be respectful.

4. They've done it to me plenty of times. One time I didn't have anything on me so I let him search figuring he would give me a break from now on if he didn't find anything. So he calls in a dog they go through and the dog barks so I'm like shit what the hell did it find, and he comes back with this crusty ass little roach that had probably been under my seat for a year and starts giving me shit saying I lied to him and blah blah. Finally all said and done he broke my balls then finally let me go.

5. First problem :consenting a search. Never consent. Be polite though "Sir I know you're doing your job, but I don't consent to searches".

6. Yea they can and they do.

7. Another story about smell. My co-worker had 4 grow house in my area and all full scale with a lot of bud growing. They had an indoor party at one of the houses and like idiots got rowdy and drew in the cops they knocked for a noise complaint, got punched in the face with the smell of reefer when the guy opened the door so they raided it and then got his other properties soon after. He's now doing 25 years over houses he grew in without issue for years, but fucked up once.

Yup it does work. I had one where it too him about 45 minutes to give me an inspection of repair notice to fix my license plate light and came back with back-up and asked to search, I simple said "I'm sorry sir but you've held me up for 45 minutes here and it's 10:30 on a school night and you already made me miss my curfew plus I have this to explain, I'd rather not and if I can I would like to be on my way" and he let me go.

8. Precisely. And if you don't consent and say it, especially if they do search your car, your lawyer can help you throw out the case number much easier than if you gave over your rights to the government and allow them to legally lie and fuck you over.

9. yeah I was shitting my pants too because I had a qp of beasters in my center console hidden compartment and a 30pack of beer in the trunk and I was 17 years old at the time. Thank god he didn't have any evidence what so ever, the weed would have been like 2 felonies and the charge is pretty stiff for underage alcohol.

10. First thing pigs do is try to trick you into giving up your rights. Know your rights. If a cop ASKS to search, you should know right then that he is just trying to get you to give up your rights. If a cop had to ask, then they most likely don't have probable cause. Cops absolutely love trying to flex their power, and 9 times outta 10, if the cop has probable cause to search, he's going to try to demonstrate his power by handcuffing you and treating you like a criminal. And don't ever listen to that bullshit they say about taking it easy on you. "Oh if you just have a little bit of weed that's fine, we are out here to catch the real criminals." If they find anything, they will try to punish you to the full extent of the law. Trusting a cop is the stupidest thing you could do, considering they are trained liars.

11. [quote name='"lFourTwenty"']First thing pigs do is try to trick you into giving up your rights. Know your rights. If a cop ASKS to search, you should know right then that he is just trying to get you to give up your rights. If a cop had to ask, then they most likely don't have probable cause. Cops absolutely love trying to flex their power, and 9 times outta 10, if the cop has probable cause to search, he's going to try to demonstrate his power by handcuffing you and treating you like a criminal. And don't ever listen to that bullshit they say about taking it easy on you. "Oh if you just have a little bit of weed that's fine, we are out here to catch the real criminals." If they find anything, they will try to punish you to the full extent of the law. Trusting a cop is the stupidest thing you could do, considering they are trained liars.[/quote]

That's some true shit right there. There is only one cop I respect, (my boss at work) he let me go many times, knowing I was driving a beat up camaro that hadn't been inspected in 4 years. But I still wouldn't let him search my car. Ever. It always seems to be the babyfaced fresh out of the academy that I get questioning me. The older ones just bitches about why they pulled me over, and let me go with warnings.

I wish there was a good video with all of your rights in it about this subject, I know I can say no to any searches. And if they had a reason. They probably wouldn't ask, theyd just do... But still

12. Does this mean you're a rat? :eek: haha just messing man