I slept with a mature woman

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Richy, May 15, 2011.

1. My friends were with me straight after, some of them just laughed, others said I done well. Kind of a mixed reception from them so I looked further. If you don't believe me I don't really give a damn, I've felt something you probably haven't and what you believe doesn't change what I get. Screw talking crap on the internet, this is the first forum I've ever really used and its only because I smoke weed I'm on it. Not here to lie, just type and get high. :smoke:

2. Not hating man :D...Fuck it I'll give you the benifit of the doubt...Lucky bastard fucked a milf haha, stay high my friend!

3. Right on, man. :smoke:

4. Wish I could find some horny 18 year old guys. (Yes, I'm a woman.)

Except I've discovered I don't like just screwing around, so we would have to be friends first. :cool:

5. believe me you should finde no shortage of horny 18 year olds. So im not sure why you are wishing, unless you are not attractive.

6. Yeah, I'm pretty scary, and look like a man in drag even though I'm not... but not all the second glances I get are horrified, for some reason. ;)

7. #47 Big_Money, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How old are you?

8. 34 :D

And me having 18 year old friends isn't really too much of a stretch. I have friends of all ages, but it might have something to do with the crowd I hang out with. There are always so many young, fresh minds among the artistic/bohemian/goth/gamer/hippy/geek crowd.

9. Welcome to the internet, easiest place to find horny teens ;)

10. This is the story section..... Why would you come here expecting to find things other than cool stories?

Neg repped....

11. It's not sarcasm. I thought it was a cool story.

Why would you neg rep me for telling someone I think their story is cool in the real life story section? Bad vibes, man.

12. #53 Big_Money, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    34 aint bad!! You have kids?

13. Only the furry kind that says 'Meow'. I'm not in the best position physically, financially, or emotionally for children right now, though if I did end up pregnant I think me and the hubby (polyamorous relationship) would probably end up doing okay in spite of that.

14. Wow! Thanks for linkin the def. to that cause i def. Didn't know wtf the word meant!! You get freaky deaky!! I can tell!! ;)

15. Not that freaky. I've only had one other partner since the spousal unit and I opened our relationship. For me polyamory really is about the love, and falling in love once was hard enough, and finding a second person I trusted to that level was almost miraculous. :eek:

I've had a few crushes since, but I've realized that I don't really have the energy to pursue other romances at the moment, though I won't say no if friendship turns to love. I'm not really looking for it though.

16. This guy said it.

17. I'm so stoned and twice now I have thought your sig was a picture of a cock in black and white. :smoke: White Rhino.

18. haha, don't quite see that one..
    lol X D