Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I SIR, have alot of bud questions...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danksweets713, Jun 17, 2010.

1. HI..im new to the GC! i've been smokin for about 3 years and running so im gonna start off my thread with a couple of questions that have been bothering me for a while now.

1st of all what the fuck is crip/crippy or kryptonite? because i have bought this like it was reg
    and people told me it was some kind of "dro"?????? i bought a dub sack for 25 dollars and got damn near 9 grams of some major kill..it didn't look like dro but it was pretty crystally.
    major fucking creep high, i smoked a joint and i didnt feel shit for about 30 minutes then out of nowhere i fucking make a sandwich and i start laughing my ass off but i had a mad ringing in my ears. so im kind of confused..

2nd of all whats the difference between KINE BUD(KB) and HYDROPONIC BUD? because
    recently i was working with my dealer(my boss's nephew) and he told me that KB is weed strains grown in soil and of course i knew HYDRO is weed strains grown in water.

So i need a little clarification..any help would be appreciated!

2. In my experience hydro is ALOT stronger than bush(grown in soil)

3. That ringing has only happened to me once...and that was from huffing computer duster
    it was a marijauna like high but i would never do it again do to it being the only hard drug ive ever done...

And i think hyrdo is just a better way to grow...ive heard it creates a better envirment for the weed to grow in

4. Crip and/or krip is a southern term for dank bud I believe.
    Dro originally meant it was grown hydroponically using water systems but it's been generalized to a term for good weed.
    Dub's sacks are $20 bags, not $25. I'm also not sure how you got 9 grams of good bud for that price, but more power to you I guess.
    Sounds like bad weed and/or fake weed. Get some different connections and look in our Stash Jar to see what your bud should look like, just probably not as dank.
    Technically kine bud means good bud, whereas dro means grown hydroponically as I said before. However, I'm assuming they both just mean dank when your dealers use them.

5. Crip/Crippy and Kryptonite was most likely the name of that specific strand. I have heard the name a few times, and it seems that people enjoy it. Whether it's a growing style or not, I dunno.

Hydroponics is just a style of growing. Using a water ONLY system, the plants are fed by chemicals and proteins induced by the grower. Soil grown is the most common, and requires less work but gives you a smaller "crop yield" than a hydroponics system would.

Finally, "Dro" is most commonly misused. Dro used to mean high quality bud grown in a hydroponic system. However, at least from those I have talked to, seem to think "Dro" is another word related to Nug, Dank, etc. However, I may be wrong.

That's all, welcome to GrassCity, I am a new guy here too.

-Heru

6. I think this is a joke. I hope so.

7. nope...im dead serious! my unk said it was shit weed and dat it made his
    head hurt..ALSO i know dubs are $20! and halfs of schwag are $25 for 14 g's,$15 for g's of dank so i kinda got fucked! but as for the weed it was decent..BELIEVE ME i have seen brown weed with the smallest white seeds and i refused to puff on dat! THANKS FOR DA HELP HOMIES! and fuck whoever talkin dat shit..

8. Crip, crippy, whatever is just a term used for good bud. REMEMBER THAT TERMS VARY FROM LOCATION TO LOCATION.

Dro is another bad slang term, as it's short for hyDROponic, which is just a way of growing. There ate two ways to grow cannabis. Hydro(also short for hydroponic) and soil.

Neither will produce more potent bud based solely upon wether if was brought up in water or soil. The growing is very complex and plays a major role in taste, smell, color, density, texture, how it burns, what type of high it gives, etc.