I shower every other day

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenTeaFtw, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Do you guys find this disgusting? I find it stupid how society thinks you have to shower at least once a day to be hygienic, I barley smell before I get into the shower and I am not acne prone at all. Yet I still only shower once every other day. 

IMO having the natural oils on your skin/hair for a longer period of time would have to do some good. 

• Like Like x 2
  2. You should still wash your private areas and underarms daily due to bacteria from crapping, urinating and sweating.

Washing your hair everyday is actually bad for it. I have oily hair so I wash it every other day which is fine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I shower every other year. meh.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Wet wipes my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't forget to moisturize, shower or not. Soft skin feels good man.

• Like Like x 2
  6. #6 Royksopp, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013

Just keep those areas clean.

Personally I feel disgusting if I don't shower daily. I live in FL which is hot most of the year so showers are essential. In fact, sometimes I shower more than once a day. I like to smell good lol.

The only times I don't shower are when I'm really sick but by the second day it starts driving me nuts. Or if I'm extremely lazy for some reason, but then I'll just shower when I wake up.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yes I do moisturize everyday, I was blessed with extremely dry skin  :mad:

8. I shower only when I'm going to be leaving the house, even if I'm just walking down to the bank.Its a pretty sporatic number. But I believe as long as nobody else knows I'm crusty as fuck, s'all goodSent from the magic, handheld box that is my phone.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I wash my asshole everyday, always gotta keep that lil guy clean(thanks baby wipes)

• Like Like x 5
  10. I take like 3+ showers a day. idk just the way I am.

11. if i dont wash my hair even for a day it looks oily and greasy as fuck. that with my beard makes me look like a homeless pedo or something.

• Like Like x 2
  12. If I don't take a shower I just feel nasty and it crowds my mind. And, I surf pretty much every day so I always take one after that, especially with the unusually high bird/anchovy activity, producing lots of fecal contamination and bacteria. It's pretty nasty. "She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

13. I think it depends on the person, because there are some people that the thought of them not showering everyday sounds fucking gross. Depends on how much you sweat and if you get bad bo and all that. From how you described yourself op, It sounds like you can get away with it, but I know a lot of people that definitely cant lol.

• Like Like x 3
  14. I shower every morning, I feel it's one of the best ways to wake me up. I might skip Saturdays if I sleep a lot. 

• Like Like x 1
  15. Only applies when your not doing anything.. for instance when your not leaving the house for a few days... Im not showering for shit. If i was to go out in public and its for a period of time, ill shower. Girls should shower 1000000x a day but for boys its every 2 lol... I love being a man

16. I've never really liked not taking a shower once a day, even if I don't really need it. Plus, I need to shower after my shift because I work in a "hazardous" work environment. 

Sometimes if I'm lazy I'll skip a shower on the weekend. But I refuse to go out if I don't shower. Again--I might not even need one, but I just feel better and happier after a shower. 

17. #17 Mr Unknown, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    I shower everyday but don't use shampoo or soap. Only on special occasions do I use them. And when I get my tattoo worked on I use soap.As long as you ain't reeking.op, you good. Sent from The Gods.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Uhhh..do you. But I shower everyday.

19. I shampoo my hair every 2 or 3 days but shower almost everyday. If I am not doing anything for the day though, or am planning on sweating later I sometimes don't. I sweat a fair bit so showering is usually necessary for me to keep smelling fresh.

20. depends on the situation:

going on a date = shower
    going on a date w/ hooker = no shower

job interview = shower
    job = no shower

st tropez clubs = shower
    dave & buster = no shower

• Like Like x 4