i shouldnt be alive cause....

Discussion in 'General' started by stevooo123, May 13, 2011.

1. eh one time i was drivinng down the interstate , i crossed the grass median a little bit and i tried to over correct and i ended up doing 180 degree turn.turned around went on about business

when i was like 8 , my family and i were driving down the interstate, this big trailers carrying aluminium rolls that weighed 1000 lbs + the chains snapped and all these rolls start falling off going down the interstate, somehow our suv went over it and we ended up rolling over four times . my mom said oh my god we're going toi die.
    i got knocked out , some serious injuries. my neck is still fucked from it. my dad tore up his sholder and knee. my brother had a tooth cracked.
    my dad had to have several operations. * lawsuit was filed, my dad passed away because of a heart attack before it was settled. only got 30k would ahve gotten more if he was still alive.

2. so m uch stupid shit....biggest one was prob when i was 6 or so opening some grapes, but the tape thing they put at the end is impossible to open, so i had this huge sharp ass chefs knife, and of course beinga retard I was pulling toward me. The knife stuck RIGHT into the bone right above my right eye, and I barely got hurt, just a nick and prob chipped the bone a little. Got a scar and everythign.

That day taught me knife skills REAL FAST.

I could be blind...or dead...depending on how hard that knife would havehit my eye.

3. Damn..

Reminds me of this one time when I was cutting a cardboard box to make a house for my little action figures. Like a dumbass, I was cutting with the knife facing towards me and I almost cut my index finger off.

I ran to the kitchen as quick as I could cause blood was pouring out of my finger. Well, I became disoriented and slammed face first into the corner of a wall, blacked out and woke up in a puddle of blood. :eek:

I too learned not to fuck around with knives after that one. :laughing:

4. My twin brother and I were born 2 months premature, the doctor only gave us a 20% chance of survival. I don't remember anything about it for the fact I was so young but even to this day when I bring it up to my Pops and my Mom they can't talk about it without choking up. Really makes me think how lucky we are to even be breathing right now.

5. wow all these stories are crazy.. glad to have you guys still alive.. heres mine:

when i was 7 years old i was home relaxing when i heard the doorbell ring and i always liked to run to the door after hearing a doorbell so i start running, thing is that this was a brand new house we had moved into and there was a sliding glass door that was so clean i couldnt even see it, i was going extremely fast and crashed right through it, a huge piece of glass cut open my thigh all the way down to the bone, it was a volcano of blood and on top of that another piece of glass cut my stomach open right underneath my ribcage.. my intestines, left kidney, and other organs around that area came out and i saw them on the floor, my parents rushed me to the doctor who said i lost a huge percentage of blood and also said that had i gotten there 5 minutes later i would've died. When i got to the E.R. there were like 20 doctors surrounding me and applying injections and stuff.. i was hospitalized for almost 2 weeks and i still have the huge scars... it was a horrible experience but im glad i made it, til this day i remember the details and i wonder why i didnt cry or felt any pain as it happened, i was in such extreme shock that i couldnt even scream..

6. DAMN! That's fucking crazy! Glad you're with us man.

7. Last autumn my dickhead ex-friend almost killed me and a car full of people driving 145 MPH on some country roads in his 1999 BMW. Apparently it was okay though since nobody is driving on these roads at 3AM" and he would tell the insurance company that swerving to evade a deer is responsible for almost splitting the car in half.

8. i forgot one... when i was 2 month old i had bronchitis and they had to put me in this little mini tent that like pumped oxygen in it. somehowe the machine that pumped the oxygen in it turned off. luckly some nurse that was walking by seen me because i was completely blue. if that nurse wasnt waking by i wouldnt be here right now

9. wtf! ture story?

10. 100% true story.. and i didnt even state the fact that i had like 5 other minor cuts all over my body.. i was a complete mess that day and should have died but thankfully im still here :)

11. #31 Jshnaidz, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That is THE most fucked up story i have ever heard. This thread is awesome. It's kinda funny though that u fuckin almost died from running into glass like a bird or something except this is what happens when people run through glass. Do u have any trauma or are u like super religious now after that kind of experience?

I have had a few close calls on my bike when I was smaller getting run over by cars.

One time when i was 9 my sister whipped scissors at me and it went straight past my head into the wall behind me and almost killed me.

I once fell down the stairs with scissors when I was 10 or 11. I fell in a somersault fashion and if I didn't react by keeping my arms locked instead of letting them move i would have probably stabbed myself in the face.

When I was 7 on vacation with the family me, my sisters and cousin were chilling in the ocean and all of a sudden the lifeguard whistelled for everyone to get out of the water cuz there's a shark. I had no Idea why everyone was running so I just chilled there in the water having fun. My sisters and cousin abandoned me in the water when they were supposed to be watching me. They got to the shore and my dad realized I wasn't with them. He saw me in the water and ran in to get me, he ran in and out so fast he lost his glasses in the process. He told me he saw the shark right under me at the time and I had no idea.

Last night I took my first milk shot from my new bong and I thought I was going to die when I couldn't stop coughing. I saw the little white dots u see when u stand up too fast and I continued to cough for like a half hour after the initial fit. Even when I got into the shower I saw little dots in my vision and everything was faded. I ordered sushi and everything was so slow later when I ordered she asked later if I wanted white or brown rice I just kept saying yea after she said white really quickly instead of saying white rice lol. She couldn't understand me, at a few points I forgot what she was asking me and just said yea. I had so much sushi that night and it was the most fucked up I had ever gotten I felt sick at first besides for my first time ever and it was off of like half of my bowl. I didn't expect the milk shot because usually I just put in nugs but this time it was basically grinded up kief. I think I inhaled some, thats why I coughed so bad. I used a bong without a filter but with stacked ice though so it probably obstructed the chamber enough to filter the possibility of me inhaling kief. I thought I was going to green out or something in the shower so I had to use cold water cuz I was tripping a bit that everything was faded cuz of lack of blood to the head I think. Could I have gotten brain damage?

12. holy fuck bud.. and your a girl.. you must be a crazy chica, not discriminating or nothing though, I think your pretty cool

13. #33 windowless, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    I didn't read the rest other stories (EDIT: yet, lol, i will) so mine is probably pretty lame in compare, but it was definitely a close call.

A 16lb bowling ball fell from about 15-20 feet in the air and landed 2 feet from my head -- which was face-planted in the middle of a bowling lane.

Back up about 5 seconds. The ball stuck to my thumb too long as I was throwing it and went pretty much straight up in the air instead of down the lane. The ball crashed through the ceiling on the way up, knocking large pieces of ceiling tile all over. Then crashed through a little more ceiling on the way back down, sprinkling some more confetti.
    Meanwhile I was thrown off balance and landed face down totally layed out in the middle of the lane, like way past the black line. No clue wtf is going on and then

BAMMMMM BAMMM BAm bam bam

^ bowling ball landing inches from your head and bouncing a little bit.

So I get up turn around, brush the fuckin ceiling tile off my shit, and look up. Yea the place was pretty quiet you could hear a pin drop hundreds of eyes every single one on me.

I mean it's not very likely the ball would actually hit my head, but shit....

14. Yo...absolutely. Those are certain symptoms.

(I'm kidding, you were just really high, no brain damage. :smoke: )

Some extra filtration on your bong like with an ashcatcher might help smooth out those kind of htis.

15. i didnt try hard enough to not be alive

16. had a stroke Dec 2 in the evening and contrary to what you often think they can come on slowly but by 4 am realized Something was definitely Wrong and went to the ER (driving myself) where the CAT scan didn't show anything and they said my blood pressure was very high so call my GP about it and they sent me home like at 6 am...even though I said I thought I was having a stroke (my dad had 2 so a bit of experience with it) and I said I was still feeling weird and uncoordinated but I somehow don't even remember them checking that. So went to McD's for food were I kept spilling my tea cause I couldn't seem to hold the cup. Came home and slept or tried too- got up around 11 realised I was worse and couldn't even drive to the GP if he could see me but called him and he said call 911 and get back to hospital. Was in ICU all weekend worried how bad it would get -couldn't even reposition my self on the bed if I sliped down. Was in a rehab hospital all month. Franky 5 months later with fuck all help from "friends" only a few who could be bothered to visit even when I got home or even bother to call and send e-mails and elderly parents who can barely take care of themselves and being sent home when I couldn't even prepare a meal (they actually told me to just order delivery food) and the limited amount of after care insurance provides (the system really expects you to have friends and family that will assist you but they have no back up plan for you when you really don't)...I at this point frankly wish I had died harsh as that sounds. Been with out therapy 2 months now as can 't get rides and home therapy expired...and like I said no or very very few even call or send a note to ask how I am or provide any encouragement or companionship, and now I know they would not have noticed if I was goone. I can't sleep so feeling worse about this now, not a very exciting story like some of you had. wish I had even had one of those News Story endings were you hear a person say how everybody rallied around them in their time of need and helped them so much and they were supprised but the out pouring of love and caring. And just today I found out the insurance is contesting paying for one of the ER visit bills cause I was ther twice in one day- well that only happened cause the moronons sent me home and said I was fine the first time....gahh...sorry...I'll try to go sleep again it 4:30 now