I Should Pass The Test...Right?

Discussion in 'General' started by FredThaHead, Oct 21, 2018.

1. #1 FredThaHead, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    I am/was an everyday heavy smoker of high grade weed strains & wax concentrates for years. Finally got popped by a random on a job of 8 years at the beginning of August. Spent the rest of August, and about half of September fishing, and continuing to regularly get high. Quit smoking everything on September 19th just over a month ago with the exception of one hit of weed on Saturday, September 22. It is now of course October 21st.
    I've been monitoring myself with home thc test kits. Turned my first negative this month on October 4th at the 50 ng/ml level, but have sometimes turned positives since to include yesterday, (first positive in days). Anyhoot...today I did a test that actually shows different levels on my second piss. There was a ghost line at the 15 ng/ml level, a slightly bolder line at 50, and the rest were even bolder at 100, 200, and 300. While I find this encouraging, I'm still concerned as it's only been right at 30 days since I stopped. And I have a pre-employment test tomorrow in the late afternoon. I'm assuming it's a urine test...the employer didn't specify. Though my home testing is favorable, I'm still doing the Sure Gel, vitamin B2, and creatine thing before the test. And don't feel I have to overdo the fluids tomorrow which could also blow the test. I'm also going to eat a big breakfast and lunch to ensure my body is getting energy from new food, not fat reserves which I don't have much of. About 20%. I guess what I'm seeking are opinions and reassurance I'm handling this in a proper manner, and that I should be fine. Attached are images of my first negative at 50 ng/ml on October 4th, and two images of today's multi-level test.

First Negative 10-4-19.JPG Level Test 1- 10-21-19.JPG Level Test 2 - 10-21-19.JPG

2. As long as the job you're going for doesn't do zero tolerance, you should be good to go. Are you in a legal state? A lot of businesses in those states don't even test for it anymore.

3. I'm not in a legal state, (VA). However...the company headquarters is in a legal state. Even so...most legal states can still test for THC. There are 22 states that can even test for nicotine. To my understanding, zero tolerance equates to <15 ng/ml for THC. Anyhoot...I'm fairly certain this test will be with a cutoff of 50 ng/ml. Thanks for your vote of confidence on that!

4. So today is the day. I have fairly short orientation at 2 pm after which I'll be sent to a nearby hospital. I did a First Check home test for THC a few minutes ago and passed at the 50 ng/ml cutoff with a faint, albeit pronounced, 2nd line. It was my first piss of the day. I'm still pretty uptight though, and will still be doing the Sure Gel thing being careful not to over dilute, and using B2 for color. Over diluting would suck since I most likely will pass anyway according to home testing results.

5. Good luck, Fred!