...i should have smoked that marijuana cigarette in eigth grade

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fonckypants, Jun 2, 2009.

1. I am 22 and pretty much not smoked at all....almost all of my friends did but i just didn't...what a huge mistake that was! i thought high school was pretty fuckin cool as it was but it could have been so much better lol. Just started smokin regularly like a month ago and it has been amazing. everyone needs to find a pair of 3d glasses..the kind that make a prism out of everything ..not the blue and red ones....and go crank up your itunes and put on the visualizer...holy fuck salad! 3D in my very own room!!! sweet.....so yeah...i'm definitely high right now...i've got to try and catch up on lost time....cya GC!!!

2. ..I didn't read the story but the cool story bro cool hehhhe

3. Dude that totally reminds me

I am 22 and pretty much not smoked at all....almost all of my friends did but i just didn't...what a huge mistake that was! i thought high school was pretty fuckin cool as it was but it could have been so much better lol. Just started smokin regularly like a month ago and it has been amazing. everyone needs to find a pair of 3d glasses..the kind that make a prism out of everything ..not the blue and red ones....and go crank up your itunes and put on the visualizer...holy fuck salad! 3D in my very own room!!! sweet.....so yeah...i'm definitely high right now...i've got to try and catch up on lost time....cya GC!!!

4. I know what you're saying man. I'm 18 and I've only been smoking for about a year. I wish I had started much earlier.

5. [​IMG]

6. I lost a year of year of smoking sweet mary to probation..now that's a bitch

7. Theres a new one lol.

8. lol nice. marijuana makes pretty much everything better.

9. Why would you say that? You're smoking now, so everything's cool. I didn't try it until I was 19 and I'm glad I waited so long.

There are some things that are worth waiting for.

10. I know exactly how you may feel. I didn't start blazing until age 21. I was drunk the first time I did it. Damn, the most amazing feeling I've ever had, with virtually no paranoia. Nothing like your very first MJ experience!A part of me wishes I had started in High School or maybe in Elementary or Junior high. Would have prolly made things smoother(but then maybe not). But another part of me is glad, because some things in life are worth waiting for.

11. ....i realized this morning that I meant to put this in the apprentice tokers section.....whoops

12. Yeah man i absolutely agree I am 22 and pretty much not smoked at all....almost all of my friends did but i just didn't...what a huge mistake that was! i thought high school was pretty fuckin cool as it was but it could have been so much better lol. Just started smokin regularly like a month ago and it has been amazing. everyone needs to find a pair of 3d glasses..the kind that make a prism out of everything ..not the blue and red ones....and go crank up your itunes and put on the visualizer...holy fuck salad! 3D in my very own room!!! sweet.....so yeah...i'm definitely high right now...i've got to try and catch up on lost time....cya GC!!!

13. No. No. No. No. Honestly, this is old now. The first couple times are funny. But now it's really just not funny.

14. ive seen this thing on like every other thread. a bit OVER-used? :eek:

15. Dudes, I actually prefer to just hit, put on the red+blue goggles (I have a pair that's actually plastic an' shit, so it looks like regualr shades, but red+blue... kicks ass) and just walk around town blasting music from the walkman. Everything looks so real...

16. I think it would actually be better to start smoking later because if you think about how long you have been smoking and all the money you have spent in that time on bud and pieces etc., and than you think what if i had just started smoking? Imagine all the money you could have saved if you wouldn't have been smoking. but still, I am satisfied with spending my money on buds, no problems there