I should have just stayed a hermit.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by zzlsmn4, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Hi blades. Been lurking the forums for awhile now and finally decided to post something.

I just recently moved to Cali, and I love it here, the weather, the bud, everything. Then I met this girl, she seemed pretty chill and we have been texting back and forth for a good 2 weeks or so, hanging out on ocassion whenever we both are free. This isnt normally like me though. Im still looking for work here and normally I dont like talking to anybody until I have a good financial base to go out and have fun. :p

So anyways, we were talking and she was saying how I have to come out with her and party and all sorts of shit like that. I reluctantly agree and we make the plans. Then about 2 mintes before she gets to my house, she says that she's basically been living at this guys house that were going to but their "not in a relationship".

Fastforward to the party, well its more of a get-together than a party, we start playing kings cup and everything is good. Then when we all get bored people just start splitting off in their own little groups, leaving me and the owner of the house. We were chillin and smoking, and it was all good. He turned out to be a pretty cool guy. He reminded me of the people I would chill with before I moved.

So everyone is just coming and going as they please, bs'ing and what not, the usual. But I notice that like everytime another group comes or goes. The chick is like always alone with another guy. Eventually I just decided to say fuck it, im tired and walked my ass home. But not before this chick has a chance to run out of the house and say that we need to hang out just me and her sometime. I was like "Ummmm... yeahh...." and just turned and walked away. I guess I should have expected this much, I sure do know how to pick 'em. Atleast I made a chill new friend out of it. I guess what Im trying to say is disregard females, aquire currency. Atleast until you find a female worth your time.

2. So she invited you to the party, then kind of did her own thing?

3. She invited me to the party, then tried to play every guy that was there.

4. You should have taken up the opportunity to hang out one on one. Im definitely not a manwhore or anything but sometimes a hoe should be treated like a hoe.

5. Doesn't sound like a bad experience at all.

Sure, you didn't get laid or land her as a girlfriend, but at least you got out of the house and met some more people. Maybe there is luck waiting at a future party. Definitely beats sitting around the house like a hermit if you ask me...

6. every party you go to is just another chance for you to strut ur stuff

proving to all that YOU are the better man

7. dude, shes a whore.