... I shot out my window

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Dec 5, 2007.

1. about a week ago my 12 year old cousin was down and he got into my pellet gun. I let him shot oranges in the back, and all that. He left and I was looking at because I haven't used it in a year. Baked, I moved a shit load of boxes and a bunch of shit up. I gave it a couple pumps and shot. It went through 4-5 boxes, my garbage can, a tackle box, the blinds then hit my window. I looked and it's cracked. No ones noticed but next bad storm that shits gunna bust.

2. If you're worried about it as a safety issue, don't mess around with getting it fixed, do it ASAP. Even if it means dipping into your weed money. :smoke:

Sorry bout your window. :(

3. I wouldn't call it a hazard. I'm laughing about it now.

4. doh! Never underestimate high velocity!, lesson learned, hear's hopin its not a pain in the ass later.

5. thats pretty funny. I could see it happening to me, but in my garage where I shoot

6. Damn, I remembered my cousins took a couple shots out there and I was wondering where they went, hopefully they didn't hit the A/C or pestisides or dangerious chemicals or something... but now i knowwhy theres a couple new holes in my clothes.

7. Seems like a pretty decent pellet gun to go through all that on a couple pumps.

8. yeah get it fixed, i had to have a 15k dollar surgery because I broke a fucking window

9. Heh I remember one time when I used my slingshot. It bounced off the =grill and it hit my door window.

Shit man, the whole glass looked like chipped up ice, it didnt shatter or whatever. It would make crinkling sounds all day long.

10. LOL. err what

11. Never underestimate a pellet gun.
    I've got a .22 break barrel that shoots pellets downrange at about 1300 feet per second.
    You do not want to be on the other end of that gun.

12. i am disappointed because i thought this was going to be about shooting things out your window while driving or like people on the sidewalk from your attic window or something

13. What the fuck, man?