I shit my pants...

Discussion in 'General' started by Dryice, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Well, last night was an interesting experience. For the first time in my life I've coughed to where I shit myself. I've been sick so you can imagine my stool is pretty slick! :eek: So... I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this moment of pure fail?

It was pretty lame... it's not as cool as its hyped to be.

2. I swear I've read several topics on this site about shitting one's pants.

3. It has happened before, but not since thankfully. Although I was wiping and got a piece on my hand the other day. :( /13

4. LOL, I'm sorry that's funny. But no it's never happened to me.

5. There is hype to shitting yourself?

6. that's what i was wondering too...

7. The maturity level of the forum has been rocketing downward for a while.

Apparently, shitting yourself is comparable to "the new black" in the fashion world....

err.... brown.?

8. The ability to pick up sarcasm on this forum has been rocketing downward... who the fuck thinks shitting yourself is cool?

9. Who posts about it after the fact?

10. yeah i remember that one

these threads r fucking nasty!

WHY DO U NOOBZ POST THESE GOD DAMN THREADS ABOUT CRAPPING YOUR PANTS!?!?!?!

i mean srsly, dood

11. I know its the internet and all but you wouldnt walk into a bar and introduce yourself as the guy that shit his pants the nite b4. come on man!

12. I thought I could enable a bonding moment, but nope I see you're all cold to the bone. So... nevermind.

...on another note I sealed a joint with my jizz.

13. we're not cold

we're just sick of seeing threads about someone shitting their pants

please, NO MORE

14. For real, sarcastic or not, it's still immature.

15. damn son you passed me up on the post count! haha. Guess all tyhat time I was gone, you was busy aye?

16. oh shit i did, huh?

awesome

i remember u said i couldn't

or at least i think i do

i could be wrong

17. It's possible. I left for about... 3 months or so, and I only get on when my sisters not on her computer.

Congrats though man hahaha

18. I like to read every post like the person is being completely truthful and genuine. I guess I can't do that here though.. :/

19. Not with all the "sarcasm" threads floatin around... oh and the trolls....

It's hard to believe what people say when other people are always pushin bullshit