I sexed my plants. Results enclosed!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by APalmer, Jun 11, 2006.

1. I sexed my plants after a week of trying to get someone to tell me how to do it, but any how I did get told what to look for. So this moring I got my maginfying glass out and went to see if I could see the hairs or the balls.

I have 3 definite females

2 definite males

6 unsures

So far that is good but do I need to pull the males now or wait a litte while longer.
    Wished I knew how to make my pis attach to this thread, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Allie

2. Isn't it illegal to have sex with plants?

3. If you don't want seeds, pull the males or move them somewhere else as soon as you can positively identify them.

4. If they are definite males I would pull them. If you're semi sure, let them go for a little while longer just to be 100%. They won't shed pollen for a while, and that way you're not throwing out a possible female.

As for pics, when you're making a post scroll down and theres a manage attachments spot. You click that then just browse for your pics. Or you could put them online somewhere and hit the little mountain looking button at the top of your text box and enter in the url.

Congrats on the 3 females though !

5. Pull the definite males. Unless you want to pollinate your ladies. I just pollinated 2 branches last year.