I seriously need help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SomeStoner23, May 13, 2015.

1. Hey Blades,

I've been on GrassCity for some time now and just planted some more plants out doors. I got quite a few clones from a friend who ended up getting raided... poor guy but I saved about 30 and dispersed them around among friends and what not. I kept 6 for myself. Transplanted four into my 7.5 gallon smarties. I planned to do a scrog on them once they got bigger more towards flower but then i realized after three days of being outside they are flowering?!?! they are only like two weeks from being clipped and rooted. I have uprooted some of the 30 clones so I know they are not root bound most have like 3 inches below the rock wool. What could be possibly making em flower? I'm guessing the dude I got them from had em on 24 hours of light and i just there em outside last week and so there was no tapering of the light to the light its getting now. So about revegging the plants can i let them flower pick the buds then let it veg and flower again before season ends? Do I let them flower and pull what I can and get another grow vegging or just throw em away but would break my heart! Now maybe they are already in reveg? I'm going to post some pics of the plants some are showing single leafs sprouting out the top. does that mean they are revegging? If someone could bring some clarity to this I'd be extremely grateful!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431552913.736919.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431552921.984145.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431552929.365133.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431552939.682951.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431552948.156629.jpg

2. if they are shooting singles they are revegging. I would just remove the bud site and let it continue to grow. What is you sunrise and sunset it should be at least 14 hours. They will be fine give them some nitrogen also. You might be suprised how they do. keepem green

3. Alright awesome I was scared that taking the sites off it'd hermi up on me but thanks anything is better than nothing! My area is socal but I do have quite a bit of shade in my backyard.

4. Okay so I am going to add dome nitrogen to them thru some blood meal I have. My friend used fox farm but I do not know if he used any fert on them... How much should i add the box says 1 tbl spn per gallon pot.

5. Maybe I will even wait a week so I know they can handle it?

6. I dont use bloodmeal you got access to some fish meal or fishbonemeal? alfalfa meal will work also.

7. I got some liquid fish fert think itll work?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431623553.167745.jpg

8. Here is the So Cal community thread it should be of help for your next grows..
    http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1265327-so-cal-growers-unite.html/page-378  We have a fair number of So Cal growers on board now
    It's to late to fully flower and a bit to early for veg with clones outside so you'll have to wait and see what's happening with them.. I don't like revegged plants as they are usually messy multi headed things but you can trim them back to a more normal shape if you do it soon enough..

9. You took a clone from a sexually mature plant and introduced it into low daylight hours triggering flower. I would've recommended waiting till June the 1st in the northern hemisphere for clones, seeds you can take outside sooner because they aren't mature enough to be triggered into flowering...

Best of luck man

10. I have clones out now and they are not flowering. Been doing it this way for a while never had issues in the Bay area. I buy them straight from Harborside then home pot outdoors. Two weeks later they go straight in the ground. I guess I will have to start a journal and dowenload pics. keepem green

11. Thanks a bunch brassNwood for that. I've read quite a bit on there its awesome we can all unite.
    I've come to think that my friend I got the clones from had em in his tent and on 24 hrs light schedule. I'm going to add the fish fert in a couple of days cause we just had a huge downpour today. Happy growing everyone!