I see yellowing leaves AND

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DIGGS, Mar 18, 2009.

1. :confused:83 DEGREES NEARLY CONSTANT. HAPPY FROG SOIL AND BOTANICARE VEG FORMULA AND THRIVE ALIVE.6X8 ROOM 1600 WATTS SHINING OUT OF SUPER GROW WING HOODS.MOISTURE PH LIGHT METER READ AS FOLLOWS.LITE 1500,PH 7 AT SOIL,PH 6 AT RESIVIOR,MOISTURE GOOD SUPER WET AT BOTTOM OF POTS. QUESTION WHY YELLOWING LEAVES?SOME LEAVES TWIST AND SOME SEEM SUPER THIN LIKE RICE PAPER.WHY?SINCE I'M TRYING TO FIND THE FEMALES FROM THIS SEED STOCK AND I'M LEAVING THEM IN THESE POTS FOR AWHILE , DO I TOP THEM TO GET THE BRANCHES IN VEG GROWTH? THEN DO I TOP THE BRANCHES TO GET TO 3RD STAGE GROWTH BE FOR I SEX THEM?ALSO SOME OF THE YELLOWING ONLY OCCURES ON THE UPPER PART OF THE PLANTS WATER LEAVES,IS THIS CAUSED BY OVER WATERING? STAINS ARE PURPLE KUSH, WHITE WIDOW X ROMULAIN CALLED "WHITE ROMAN" , PURPLE STAR, PURPLE #1, &NEW YORK CITY DESIEL. WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Attached Files:

2. #2 GrowGreen, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    potassium deficiency

it's getting locked out from high salinity. leach your soil, then apply complete n-p-k ferts..

3. I'm a little confused by the Ph of 7 at the soil and 6 in the res.? The yellowing is not due to overwatering. Likely a nute problem. Follow the previous advice and flush them out. Run them in some plain water for a day or two and then drop your PPM to about half of what it was.