Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I see that certain strains relieve social anxiety....idea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zeusophobia, Aug 1, 2011.

1. A friend of mine gets social anxiety FROM weed. Likes it aside from that. If I grew one of the strains that are supposed to help with that would he no longer have that anxiety while smoking?

2. green crack and permafrost work well with anxiety

3. Arent sativa dominant hyrbids good for anxiety?

4. If you are in danger of being caught, then I always find that smoking in a location that you are comfortable with and where there is very little chance of being caught always help with anxiety.

5. #5 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Im not sure, but in my experience it gave me anxiety, which ive never had; but it was also my first time, smoked a whole joint of dank, and i didnt know what to expect, so that could be the reason