Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I see stuff when high..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgtpepper23, Sep 27, 2010.

1. does this happen for anyone else?

if im high and really still, my mind tricks me into thinking an object out of view is a person/object/item and once it hink about it, it starts turning into that thing, basically like an hallucination but not actually showing itself, basically my mind trying to turn it into it... etc??

2. had that before... like one of the first times i started toking... thought a blue driving sign was my friend michael who we was supposed to meet :p .....

3. i have it all the time when im high lol is this normal?

my visuals are well weird.

4. I've had slight distance perception issues, and hazy focus every now and then but that's about all.
    Psylocibes are more known for things like this. They were quite nice. Not saying anyone should try them, just that that's how they are.

5. I have it but not all time but some time ;)

6. awhhhh yeah,i know what you mean,like your not fulling looking at something and your mind thinks it's something that it's not,happens all the time,high or not high:cool: