Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I see shit?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DanLane, Feb 3, 2012.

1. So every time I'm high, I see shit, like sometimes I'll see glimsps of people or just animal, dark shadows. I hear noises people calling my name, maybe I'm just skitzo?

Hahahahah god I hope not,

any ideas?

2. yeah youre crazy.

3. you could be schizophrenic.

4. It's all in your head, maaaaan.

5. I hear conversations that I feel like and being said say upstairs but when I run up there nothings there. But I never see shit that'd be freaky.

6. I hear people call my name and can see objects form into a person/animal when not high. It's your minds perception, and when you don't understand what something looks like instantly, you'll see it as something else. It's the same for your name, if you don't understand the noise your brain interprets it as a similar sound.

7. Does a voice in your head ever tell you to do something? Do you listen to the voice? Are you a ginger?

Based on your responses to these question I can make a diagnosis...

Trust me I'm an online Dr.

8. Marijuana isn't a hallucinogen, so you're crazy.

9. Weed tends to bring out psychological issues that are lying dormant, so it's a possibility. I have a friend who's batshit crazy, he literally sees robots and other random things allll the time, and they're brought more to light when he smokes. Most creative guy I know, though. Use the shit to your advantage :smoke:

10. I, too, find myself imagining things that aren't there. The worst is when I'm smoking outside my house and I think I hear my mom walking around on the deck above me, turns out it's usually the wind, rain, or the deck settling. But I freak out anyways :smoke:

11. *Schizo

12. auditory hallucinations, common

13. If I'm pretty high I can see things when I close my eyes sometimes, but they are just patterns. I've never straight up hallucinated though.

14. Don't worry you're just high. :cool:

15. yea sometimes i can see shadows in the corner of mi eye

16. well, fuck.

17. Just make the best of it dude. It's only as debilitating as you let it be. My friend operates in life better than 95% of people out there. He's a DJ and is going to be opening for Rusko on February 9th.. fuckin Rusko!

18. As long as you know the shit you see is not real and made up you are fine and you have NOTHING to worry about. You could actually make this into a career. Become an artist/writer/producer of some sort and use what comes to your head as your material!

But remember it is all in your head. YOU are in CONTROL. Your thoughts DO NOT control you.

19. Schizophrenia is the real deal...

20. What should I do