I see satan in the tree

Discussion in 'General' started by fukface, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Look at Satan - he's in the tree. How'd he get in there?

[​IMG]

2. I see a swan bro.

3. I see Sgt.Based in the tree.

We can. Change the world.

4. Its the tree people !

5. A swan??? Fuck.

Hey - do you see a weird little guy with a fat round nose, dark, wavy hair, and facing to the your right at the very bottom center - like, under Satan's (or the swan's) goatee?

6. The image didnt show on my screen it says designswan . com and shows a swan lol

7. Goddamit. Now I see why you say a swan! :wave:

Wonder how that happened? I got Satan in a fucking tree and you get a swan. Fuck the fucking internet if that's the way it's gonna be.

8. I suggest you smoke more marijuana

9. Satan is now a swan?

10. [quote name='"stevooo123"']Satan is now a swan?[/quote]

Satan is a swan who is actually Sgt.Based, but he got high as balls and realized he wasn't a swan... Or satan.

11. I KNEW it! Swans are evil

12. Yeah same here.

13. Behind every form of evil is a bird! That's why they shit on my Jeep.

14. I think Satan redirects some people to a swan site. I wonder if the ones he redirects are already his slaves and will be demons in hell. I mean, juss wondering.

15. I never had a bad encounter with a swan, expect for when i was little and went to go play on my rope swing, and couldnt due to a rotting dead swan carcass underneath it.

16. [quote name='"stevooo123"']
    I never had a bad encounter with a swan, expect for when i was little and went to go play on my rope swing, and couldnt due to a rotting dead swan carcass underneath it.[/quote]

Rope swings are tight ; my dad made one for me when I was a youngin , it had a block of wood as a seat , but damn it hurt like hell when it would hit me especially on my hip or my back aha

17. [​IMG]

18. Lucky, my rope swing didnt have a seat just a big knot at the end. And talking about hurting like hell, one day we had the bright idea to see who could spin the fastest on it, i got so dizzy and couldnt see straight i ended up whacking my head againt a tree.

19. [quote name='"fukface"']

Behind every form of evil is a bird! That's why they shit on my Jeep.[/quote]

Shouldn't have your jeep in the birds territory man