Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I see alot of familiar names...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Rev, May 21, 2003.

1. never had the opportunity to frequent yahooka much, but I've stopped by from time to time.

Not too much different from the city, bit more arguments, but eh, it happens :)

Musta been great at one time if so many great people came from it!

2. If you were Dezzy420, you were banned from YaHooka because of some flame wars you participated in and some racist remarks you made. I never looked at the posts myself, but there was a fairly long thread on the matter in the Mod forum. (if you want more details, PM me.) I know a few people were banned because of excessive racist remarks and such...but that was/is an admin thing.

As to deleting posts your posts personally, I've never done that. I've closed a few threads, and moved a TON, but never just deleted any. If you can tell me which posts you're talking about, and it was indeed me that closed them, I can try to give you an explanation.

BTW, if you want to get back on over there, just sign up again. You will be watched, as GirlsHateMe was for awhile, but if your posts conform to the rules of the site, Lunaria won't boot you again. (Actually, she's really very nice, and forgiving; she just has a problem with threats, racism, etc.).

:D

The Rev

3. I know you do, we both mod the same forum: Mellow Stoners. ;)

In fact, the reason I came over here was that thread in Mellow Stoners about Grasscity and how boring it was. The discussion became kinda heated, with the pro-city and anti-city types hurling volleys of insults back and forth, and I just had to find out what the fuss was about.

Looks like a pretty cool site to me.

:D

The Rev

4. Hey Rev, another former yahookian here who has fled the chaos to the greener pastures of the City. I seldom visit yahooka anymore unless someone here posts a link that they think we need to see over there.

This site may be considered boring by some of the youngsters over there but that is fine by me. We don't put up with their bullshit here like it spews there.

Come back and visit anytime, we need a good spiritual presence here :D