I screwed up.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IMAEREHW, Feb 23, 2009.

1. There is where I live. Not 19? No lighter for you. I'm serious, it used to suck so much ass trying to get a lighter sometimes when I was illegal.

2. Seriously? I think it just depends on the store.

Like dollar general and wal-mart would never sell me lighters, so I'd always have to go all the way to CVS Pharmacy to buy them. They always had like college kids working there, so I'm not sure if they never cared or whatever. I bought lighters there over 10 times, so I dunno. :3

3. Maybe in CANADA. I live in the USA and when I was 17 I once tried to buy a lighter at K-Mart thinking they would sell me one, but they asked for my ID and I wasn't 18 so I had to walk 2 miles back home, and I have always looked older then I am, always one of the tallest kids in the class. So yeah.

4. Yeah, big stores like K-Mart, Wal-Mart, and Target always have this thing against selling stuff that's even potentially abusable to minors. For example, they won't sell you spray paint, fishing hooks, paintballs, and of course, lighters (...if I remember correctly. I tried buying these things before and they wouldn't let me at Wal-Mart).

5. Lighter != weed smoking