Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Scream You Scream

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rollbud, Apr 8, 2009.

1. I have had this idea for awhile but never tried it. I was wondering if you heated up heavy cream and kept it warm but not boiling then added some herb and let it stay heated then brought the temp down slowly to room temp strained it then refrigerated it if you could then use that cream to make ice cream. I looked online a while ago but could never find something like this I want to try it but wanted your opinions first.

2. I would let the weed soak in the cream for 24 hours, then rewarm it and strain it. Much higher thc extraction that way. It should work for ice cream, maybe whipped cream?

3. Or weed ice cream topped with weed whipped cream :rolleyes:...I have to try this.

4. I'm not conviced that it would be enjoyable to eat, but its worth a shot i guess.