I scored some X

Discussion in 'General' started by Arnack, Nov 29, 2007.

1. This is the first time I have ever tried x, and I am completely clueless. The pill has the star of david on it and it's white. Should I just pop it and take it with water? And is x at all any dangerous? because I remember seeing a thread of a girl dying from it..

2. Take it with water and drink plenty of water throughout the night. There is a website you can use to check the contents of the pill, but I don't exactly remember where it was, try erowid.org

Also, a lot of x is fake or contains mostly other drugs such as meth. A lot are also MDA instead of MDMA. There is a noticeable difference in quality.

3. be ready for the most euphoric experience of your life and make sure to drink plenty of water but not too much cause i remember somebody drinking so much water on ecstacy that they died from that

4. Yeah you can dehydrate. Its more apparant when you're out dancing cos you'll be sweating like crazy, but just having a pint glass handy or a bottle of water and you'll be fine.

Some people are allergic to it, but you'll know within 5 minutes. I've only ever seen one person be allergic to it, its got to be 1 in a million, but don't worry man.

Oh and its a lot more fun with other people. I love sitting in blazing a few joints and having a couple of sweeties, listening to your own pick of music, having mad indepth conversations, getting hugs, lmao..

5. Sure, you can die from toxic levels of water, but compared to dieing or suffering damage because of overheating this is relatively hard to do.

6. First off, don't waste X doing it alone, my buddy did this and told me about it, didn't sound as fun as X can be.

Id do it at a party, club, or at least with some other friends and a couple girls availible if you know what I mean.

Also: X isin't the type of drug you want to get into heavily, it really can wipe you out and has a fairly harsh come-down.

X can kill you in 1 pill, yeah, odds are pretty low though I wouldn't worry about it too much.

7. man lucky... i cant find x anywhere... where do you live? i live in michigan

8. I never found X, X always found me. But I think the midwest is like that because I believe most is manufactured in Europe and works it's way inland from the coasts. It is quite the chemistry operation to synthesize X and probably extremely difficult to get the necessary precursors to make it in the US without the all seeing federal eye detecting you.

9. it just one of things you gotta try i only did once so from my experience bottle of water just slip on it dont down water every one hour just chill with it about .500ml a hour which is equal to one poland spring bottle also take mult vitamins a day before i heard the crash is bad but i never went through one. you can cut the pill in half for it to hit you faster and i heard you stick it up your ass to hit you harder but thats not my thing umm deaths are said to be rare by erowid i read some death reports of users having MDMA in there system but the death was not caused by the drug other than an act such as peeing on a electric fence theres a few member who probably have some nice advice thats all i know lol have fun

10. Just sit your ass on the couch with a bong for the come down. A few good movies later and all you'll be feeling is the buddha.

11. Well atleast where I have we have something semi-hard to get... I can't find anything here.. just weed and some of grandma's pills.. I live on an island in GA.

12. how much dd you pay 4 a tab?

13. IS there a way to know it's fake? I don't want to be popping meth.. :p

14. 10$ for 1 x

15. mdma is soft so... are tha pills soft in some way.. if there hard as a rock chances are there is NO mdma in tha pill

also mdma taists bitter... try chewing tha pill a little before swallowing it

16. thats generally how much it costs out here.... if you can find any

i hade some blue bapes they were calld.. i ate 2 of them and they were fucking amazing

17. Without a testing kit, there is no way to see if it's fake or not.

So it's up to you if you wanna pop it or not.

I'd say go for it, but I wouldn't do it by yourself. I'd do it with some friends who are also down to try it. Up to you though.

Hope you have fun. :D

[​IMG]

18. buffet... how much do you usally pay per tab?

19. Sadly I would have to do it by myself.. but I have my soft dog, and I hear you like to touch stuff.