I Scored Some Hash...

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Oct 8, 2002.

1. I scored some hash today... I'M GONNA GET HIGH!!!!!!

2. Just a note for those of you who don't know- I am THE most sober member at the city...

Oh and I need ideas- I need to improv a screen... ideas? Diskette metal cover seems like a good idea- poke a couple of holes and there I go- what's it made of tho....

3. man listen I would recomend rolling a blunt, if u dont know how look at the "blunts" thread in the seasoned tokers forum and LACE IT WITH HASH YOU WILL BE LOADED. AND HAVE A HIIIGH TIME.

4. oh and i bet u ger high more often than me since i quit about a month ago

5. The smell of tobacco is a problem...

6. no aluminum!!!!!!!

7. to improv a screen, you can bend a paper clip into a spiral with needle nose pliers.. works pretty sick

yes, i AM a fucking genious.. thanks for asking

8. i remember that!!...sounds like a great idea too...

no adverse effects?

9. crack babies will try to eat your toenails.. but if you have some raid handy, it shouldnt be a problem

10. how about i clip my toenails?

11. sorry normsy poo- nothing else to hand... had to do it...

I have had a very large couple of bowls... Whcih, with my tollerence, has gotten me just a little toasted... I am at the highly clam and mlewo stage when my hands feel fuxxy... haha- I wrote fucksy instead of fuzzy. Now I have to get my hat off...

12. don't worry On the alu front- I'm gettin some screans tomorrow... and a new peice...

13. i prefe to use a hammer

14. well...just as long as you get it soon

15. I'm pretty sure paper clips are aluminum. D-Strucktive, why do you post on a weed forum and talk about weed when you don't smoke it. That would just make me want to smoke.