I scammed!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Big_Money, Mar 26, 2009.

1. I bought some iphones and videos games from china! http://fzyaketrade.itrademarket.com/ that's the website! don't check it cause it doesn't even work anymore! I'm pissed off! I know yall goin to say im stupid and shit but i talked to them for 3 days before i ordered from them just to get a feel for who they were and they seemed legit and shit!!! Lost $1400!! This is ever happen to anyone besides mah dumbass???

2. uhh, troll please?

3. what the hell are you calling him a troll for? in all honesty, your post is more trolling then his is.

Dont be too quick to judge

4. i lol'd pretty hard thats your own fault homie

5. sorry, but it seems like complete shit to me man

6. i never said it wasn't my fault! i know it's my fault im just mad!

7. dude no one should be making fun of this dude.

he fucked up. it happens to the best of us.

Ive seen many company's like that, ive actually lost / made money off them (back in my WoW days, china farmers yaddadimean?)

anyways, im sorry you lost that much money. that would have been a nice tube or some nice buds.

my advice to you is deal locally. if you absolutely cant find what your looking find anywhere around you. but from the most reputable retailer online, look for US companies. DOnt always go for teh cheapest way out.

sorry mah man.

How did you pay? via paypal? if so, talk to them, they will give the money back to you, im pretty sure you can do the same thing with your credit card but dont quote me on that.

Work on getting ur cash back bro

@ imcool......what seemed like complete shit? do you even know what a troll is? ive never seen any troll come on any forum and explain why he lost 1400 bucks. I dont smell shit.

8. i think he thinks OP is a troll because no real person would be so retarded.

9. also, i think the title of this thread speaks volumes about OP's intelligence.

10. Nah I used fuckin !! I'll make the money back in a week but it just sets me back ah lil yah kno! thanks for the support though...

11. put "got" after "I"! I mean you should beable to get that right? I'm and forgot a word...guess that never happen to you right??? you're perfect!!! forget a word and someone isn't intelligent right???

12. Would you even be able to activate them? They have to be activated in store in think.

13. no problem man. Does WU offer any security or anything? or is it once you send you the money your shit outa luck if they dont send anything back?

and because this dude made a stupid mistake.....hes a troll? the other day i put my right shoe on my left foot by mistake.....does that make me a troll??

Honestly. it seems like everyone but the OP and myself are trolls in this thread. Way to start your GC careers guys

14. ..........

15. if your making 1400+ a week i dont give a fuck

16. and buffalojustin before you deleted what you wrote, i read that, and i used another site from china and everything went good with that. Used the same site for like 5 months, but i switched to another one and thought everything would be fine. I even tested the people out and asked alot of questions and everything. So don't tell me to think before I do something stupid because I thought about the shit. I just got fucked!

17. ok i didn't say you did cared! who are you again lol???

18. ok man, im sorry for jumping down your throat.

i guess i just feel like it should be common practice to avoid spending money (especially that much) on these kind of sites. it can only lead to bad things.

19. Once i send the money im shit outta luck lol! It's all good though! Just figured that since i did it before it would be the same.