I saw Jesus today (+pics)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by voorhee, Apr 23, 2011.

1. So here's my proof.:eek:

Attached Files:

2. where?? haha

3. ^ the guy carrying a big fucking cross on the sidewalk

4. cant see it at all

5. Jesus has clearly become desperate in his recent attempts at spreading the idea of salvation.

6. I would assume by this time over in that time zone he was already crucified today was he not lol (its good friday remember hahahahhaah)

7. I saw Jesus last night, watching South Park. Think I saw God too...:D

8. It's a KKK member de-robed.

9. #9 604, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    hahahaha awesome man
    i saw Jesus around this time last year in France...
    [​IMG]

10. Lol I thought you were tripping hard, took someone to post for me to see the guy

11. seeing your imaginary friend is the final step of going insane/becoming a christian

12. #12 adamant, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
  13. I don't see why everyone is surpised lol its the day he was crucified today herp derp, Sunday is easter

14. I think we're all a bit too high

15. Weird man I didn't see you...

16. Jesus Christ!

17. I second this

18. Man I wish I had the pix, but one day we were cruising in Apopka Fl. And we stopped at a redlight and on the corner, was Jesus Fuckin Christ...so being high I had to get out to take a picture with him, and then I saw he was hanging out with Satan. Just hanging on the side of the highway in APK. (Later found out they were working for a costume shop) but as I jumped back in the car (greenlight) I yelled, "HEY JESUS, IS IT WRONG TO SMOKE WEED!?!"

Whereas our Lord and Savior replied "Not in my book!"

Classic.....blaze on *toke*

19. Because it's so very easy to see and you don't have to squint your eyes/use image editing software to zoom in and see the guy carrying the big fucking cross, right?

Right.

20. Wait that dude was out in the rain? Damn