I Saw A UFO

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DrazyHaze, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I was driving home last night from class and while driving I notice an object in the sky...

At first look i paid no attention to it, but after i glanced i thought to my self "wow, that thing is flyin low as hell." and i start watching it,

It had 3 lights that were in trangular form, but was also blinking these dim orangish red lights. This thing was hovering, and i didnt even realize it at first.

While its hovering there a white light began softly emitting from the bottom side of this craft and you could clearly see the round shape.

This white light didnt last long at all before this thing just bolts away...going fast as shit and while it was leaving the lights all turned off and this thing just disappears into the sky.

Now i definitely believe in ETs but ive never seen a UFO before nor did I think i ever would

But what I saw last night was fucking unbelievable

One of the coolest things ive ever seen.

I tried snappin photos but it was dark and i couldnt get my iphone to get it clearly.

I know everyone will call me crazy, but i know what i saw and it was incredible

2. I think UFOs are just our goverment hiding how fucking insane the technology is these days. I think there way more advanced then we can even think.

3. Who else in your neighborhood saw it?

4. Probably a TR-3B secret government aircraft

5. Well, people are going to be seeing a lot more "UFO's" in the near future: US drones.

6. I'll tell my good friends at the FBI to contact you, their names are agent Mulder and agent Scully. *queues x-files intro song*

7. I once saw something like this too. I was in the car with one of my friends and we noticed a light in the sky and started looking at it , 3 seconds later it was gone

8. I beleive you op ... Me & my dad saw a ufo in chino or ontario a few years back like 8 years ago .... Imo i think its dumb to think we're the only ones in the entire galaxy/galaxies

9. I think a lot of the UFOs we see are gov technology, esp since there are nazi documents of UFOs and we brought nazi scientists over to America.

Idk if what i saw was ET or not, but it was fuckin cool i do know that much

And i wasnt in my hood, i was at a stoplight watchin this thing tryin super hard to get pictures

10. Holy shit this is awesome....
    I cant believe the govt is supressing this technology.
    I totally believe you and this just makes me excited to hear that you saw one. One day I hope to see one, but havent yet.

Thats just nuts! I wonder if it were ET or Govt..

11. [quote name='"Mill"']Holy shit this is awesome....
    I cant believe the govt is supressing this technology.
    I totally believe you and this just makes me excited to hear that you saw one. One day I hope to see one, but havent yet.

Thats just nuts! I wonder if it were ET or Govt..[/quote]

Yea dude im still pretty baffled i got to experience this. Its really cool to me the way this craft was hovering then at a snap of a finger is bolting at an insane speed.

And i knew it was no airplane becaude it was way too low, airplanes dont hover, and non fighter jets can't just bolt off from a hover to a insane speed.

Idk man i want answers lol

12. I think you justified your answer and sighting. UFO sounds about right. Cant believe it either.... Doubt youll get answers man, but this is special either way.

13. Next time just throw it on video.

Fuck photos

14. #15 420rowdyguy, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2013
    I had the white light happen to me once at a family reunion,

We were all by the fire when all of a sudden a massive light turns on above us (was almost blinding, like someone was shining a huge spotlight on us from directly above)

Only me, my cousin and another guy saw it... My cousin was drunk as fuck and didn't think anything of it.

I remember looking up to a extremely bright light then having it suddenly vanish.. Their were no sounds or any trace of this thing other than the light we saw.

The other man however (in his 40's/50's) looked straight at me with a look of terror on his face asking me what the fuck that was and if I saw it.

It was very late (around 3AM) in a extremely small town called Radway, we're were in a a big field with all our RV's and campers, the fire was in the middle of the field.

To this day I still believe that that was a UFO.

15. [​IMG]

i saw one of these. i wasn't the only one, either. a group of friends and i were in a big clearing at the end of a hiking trail and it honestly seemed as if this thing was aware of our presence and looking at us.

figure it was probably a government craft out for a joyride or something as that location is between two well known military bases.