I Saw A UFO?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheJourney, Feb 15, 2012.

1. #1 TheJourney, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    Last night I was looking through my mini-book, and there is this image that is sort of 5 images in one. One of them says "Post-Terrestrials" and it's a guy standing there with all sorts of crazy stuff in the sky. I began to wonder if it were possible for "Post-Terrestrials," or individuals who have activated higher circuits of consciousness than is typical among humanity, to have that kind of impact over the actual environment. The power to make crazy things actually happen in the sky and with the world. I then remembered my previous experiences of high-consciousness, and how it seemed like crazy shit just followed me everywhere. Let me preface my retelling of this incident by saying that it seems that I have been doing better and better with my consciousness recently, and I have been having a fairly insane amount of synchronicity(now, synchronicity has been the norm for me for a while, so I don't even consider it to be that unusual anymore, but the frequency has certainly been increasing again as of late).

Earlier today I was going to the gym, and I was thinking about my consciousness bringing about unusual/awesome things in the sky, trying to imagine it happening. Then, when I was driving home, that is exactly what happened. This thing shot downwards through the sky, and it was star-shaped, as in how you would draw a star. It was flashing bright neon green and red(those are the colors I saw, anyways, in the brief time that I saw it), and seemed to be emitting sparks; it seemed more energetic than physical. I was with my dad at the time, who is not the type to think about things outside of normal thoughts, and even he could provide no explanation as to what it was. I tried, and have continued to try, to think of any alternative explanation as to what it could have been, besides a UFO; I can not think of anything. So this was an amazing experience, and "coincidentally" coincided with the exact time that I was thinking about this sort of thing happening, providing another amazing synchronicity.

2. You saw an unidentified flying object, not some alien spacecraft.

3. #3 TheJourney, Feb 15, 2012
    You know that for a fact, ay?

4. I dis this last night too.

I was looking for the visible planets, found em, and when I looked away it flashes yellow.

The senses are not to be trusted.

5. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"']You saw an unidentified flying object, not some alien spacecraft.[/quote]

What if it belonged to aliens, then its a ufo still, but also an alien space craft.....

What then?????

6. #6 PeruvianDank, Feb 15, 2012
    I didn't mean to come off with an abrasive tone, believe me, I'm a hardcore believer in extraterrestials but I was pointing out, that you can't be sure it was an alien spacecraft, it could have been anything for that matter, you don't know for certain. :)

7. That is true. In fact, I have been more unsure about this than the others I have told. The people I have told have sort of instantly thought it was a UFO(I know this technically means Unidentified Flying Object, but I mean it as in Alien Space Craft, as per popular usage), whereas I have been trying to think of what else it could have been ever since I saw it. I just can't think of what else it possibly could have been. That being said, you are right, I can not Identify this UFO(Unidentified Flying Object) as an alien Space-Craft for sure(heh).

8. Journey I'm actually quite surprised you've made a thread about this. The thread speaks to your still underlying programming that you are not in control of everything you experience.

Believe it how you will friend, remember, these things we talk about are becoming less "fantasy new-age" mumbo jumbo and are becoming more tangible.

I am right besides you with the synchronicity becoming normal. Our paths are opening up in front of our eyes. Ride the waves of life and please, continue to post here. :smoke:

9. Could you please clarify your meaning here?

I definitely agree with and can relate to this. For a while it seemed, and it still may seem to others, that some of what we talk about is strange and out there. And yet more and more it is clear that this is all perfectly consistent, if not the inevitable conclusion of, scientific findings, as well as logical reasoning.

10. Of course :smoke:

I do not have answers, so this is me voicing my opinion. But in making the thread I get the feeling

Either a.) You were overjoyed with the experience and wanted to share, hoping someone else would relate and put your mind at ease.

or b.) You didn't believe the experience and are looking to clarify it more.

or of course c.) You believe everything that happened and are hoping to share the experience in hopes others will learn and believe in you.

So all in all I feel as though you posted looking for answers, and I want to point out that all the answers you're looking for were in the experience itself.

I'm sorry if I went off the beaten path here with this one.. You're just about the only blade I've met on here who has just about the same thoughts and ideas I myself have had.

:smoke:

11. journey can you do me a favor and change your av back to the yinyang, thanks man.

12. [quote name='"snowripper3"']journey can you do me a favor and change your av back to the yinyang, thanks man.[/quote]

lol damnit snowripper