I Saw a UFO Tonight

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rumandromanism, Dec 7, 2007.

1. So I was driving home from NYC after seeing a show...two friends and I just finished smoking a joint and we were listening to some Aphex Twin. All of a sudden, I saw a neon-green lighted figure in the sky. It appeared olow in the sky, went down, and then disappeared into thin air! :eek:

I look to my friend in the passenger seat, and we both started freaking out. We described what we saw, and it was the SAME exact thing. The kid in the back didn't see it because he was asleep at the time.

This was my first time seeing something like this. Anyone have any ides as to what it was? Personally, I think that their invisibility shield just turned off for a second :hippie: Do any of you have any crazy ufo stories?

2. i believe you man.. My mom told me about how she saw some UFO's when she was in Hawaii... she pretty much described to me exactly what's in this videoVVVV, but instead of the orbs just disappearing, they took off in different directions at a high rate of speed

Real UFO-Formation over Phoenix. No Fake!
    <embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=59859&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>
    Add to My Profile | More Videos

she isn't the type of person to lie either

3. That has got to be the most believable UFO video i've ever seen. I personanally have never seen a UFO first hand, but i've heard some crazy stories and shit.....i believe

4. idk if i believe i would have to see

5. i do believe aliens exist, and the thought of them being so avanced to transverse the universe terrifies me.

6. yeah, and grizzly adams had a beard

7. thats crazy man, I have yet too see one. I believe ya tho, my father is the most trustworthy man I know and he's seen one when he was younger.

8. ive seen something very similar to that as well.. several years ago, I was walking across town to a friends house. While going through a parking lot, i saw a set of 3 orange lights just above the tree line. They remained still for ide guess 15-30 seconds then began to move, accelerated quickly and sped into the distance, completely silently.

Truely one of the most unbeliveable things ive ever seen

9. grizzly adams did have a beard :smoke:

10. I have a UFO story that I rarely tell in fear of ridicule. And no I wasn't abducted :D:D:D.

That is cool shit bro that you saw something unidentified. I think UFO's are the type of thing that you have to see to believe it. 100% at least.

11. cool video.

i keep trying to figure out how it could be a hoax.
    helicopters maybe. isnt that location near an airforce/army base?
    have never had any encounters with alien anything before.

if aliens are there...wtf ?? are you chaps shy??

12. I see UFO's every single time I look into the sky.

I call Swamp Gas! :p

Who knows, I have seen some odd things in the sky I have not been able to explain. 'Course, that does not mean there is not an Earth-based explanation.

13. Aliums!! Aliums!! Ahhh!
    [​IMG]

14. I gotta spread rep around, but rep for the nineties!

15. i believe...i also think that they show themselves for those short bursts of time just to fuk with us stupid humans...seriously

16. "Hey Gxlarbm, let's turn our invisibility off and fuck with these stupid stoners driving home at 2 AM!"

17. lol, if I had a flying ship that could turn invisible I would do exactly that. ;)

18. I've definetly seen a few. The craziest was when I was a kid sleeping out on the trampoline I saw 3 faint red lights in a triangle moving across the sky and then disapear. And no this was definetly NOT an airplane. I also have seen what I thought was a satellite at the time just start moving in a different direction, shit was nuts. UFO's are for real. People that don't believe so don't spend enough time looking at the sky.

19. LMAO thats exactly what they do! :D
    when i was little i would always look into teh sky and say taht a saw a UFO..but no one believed me hahaha
    I always think that some one/thing is trying to fuck with ppl
    like the goverment and shit..they all like to take advantage of their power

20. i saw a UFO when i was in 3rd grade. i also saw one floating above the shore here.