Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I saw a friend crawling out of some house downtown the other day what was he on??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wowjustdoit, Mar 10, 2011.

1. i saw a friend crawling out of a house downtown. he was crawling to a car. I just drove past him so i didnt really see much. Any ideas what he would have been on. He looked really fucked up, Ketamine?

2. I fought him.

3. ask him, not us.

4. So he was crawling? I could totally tell you what he was on by that one detail......

5. This sounds like a riddle. The answer is either the ground or his hands and knees. Wait! He looked really fucked UP so the answer is helium

6. sorry hes not real close but yeah he just looked totally out of it, i just got a glimpse. Not really worth asking, not a close friend. Was just wondering if anyone had any ideas. What drugs fuck you up to the point you have to crawl haha

7. Lot's of them...

8. everything but weed.

9. Gods boner pretty much nailed this one.

10. black tar heroine. happens to me everytime and ONLY when i boot black tar heroine.

11. coulda been drunk

12. Another riddle for me ehh? The answer is Jesus Christ. "nailed" gave it away

13. Probably alcohol or a heavy downer.

14. Are you sure your friend isn't into rough anal?

15. This dude was crawling around his house one time...i used to go there to buy dubs from his roommate and this place was a sketch house..I mean all the windows has blankets over them so the light wouldnt come in, always someone in there tweeking on something...the 3rd roomate was cooking and selling something and Ill just not say what it was. Anyway, one day I went over and one of the dudes was crawling from his room to go to the bathroom...apparently been rollin on them ebombs for 3 days straight taking like 10 a day.