Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Ruin The End Of A Joint Sometimes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Floral, May 19, 2013.

1. Sometimes ive noticed that i "bum" a joint, (make the end too wet) I usually hit bongs, but when i do smoke a joint, or a rolled fag, sometimes the end becomes way too moist and abit disgusting, Not to mention it ruins the joint/fag. This is quite embarrassing and obviously frustrating, and im not sure what im doing wrong? I notice some people fold their lips when the smoke, is that the answer? but yet i find others that don't and smoke perfectly. Can anyone help me out with some tips or an explanation? 
    -Floral 

2. dont stick the damn thing in your mouth, just barely touch your lips to it and suck, like you are kissin the tip of a penis and trying to suck the suck out the juices no homo u feel me

3. Yeah aahaha man i dont want to be thinking of a penis when blazing, but i get what you mean. Cheers man

4. You can always fix that by lighting the end with a lighter, but avoidance is best. Learn to hit the jay without wetting it. Don't have a lot of saliva in your mouth, don't put the whole jay in your mouth.

5. Okay cheers man, been a while since ive hit a jay anyway so i should be fine i think now 

6. Cardboard tips.

7. This, I never roll a joint without a crutch. Every time I smoke one they get fucked up.

8. Have dry lips and dont deepthroat it