i rolled X for the first time last night!

Discussion in 'General' started by heyitsmeallen, May 12, 2009.

1. #1 heyitsmeallen, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
    all i have to say is wowoowowowoowoowowoowowoowoowow
    probably the best feeling i have ever felt
    me and 2 friends each popped a golden pistol(yellow pill with a glock facing to the left imprinted on it. they were triple stacks
    it was the funnest time of my life.
    we popped at around 10:20 and were rollin by 11.
    i didnt pass out till 6 am and it was soo fun i cant wait for my next time.
    any of you guys or gals have any extacy stories?

2. lol ecstacy is definately a lot of fun. I've done it i think 3 times in the past year & a half

i can't really think of any great stories. Me & a friend rolled when we were in Del Mar, CA. Just walked around the hotel, smoked bud, smoked cigs, talked, etc.

One time, though, it was at me & my girl's place. Me, her, and two of our friends rolled. We all popped one, snorted half a pill, and i chewed the other half. That all was within a span of 3 hours though.

oh and i do not recommend snorting em lol. I'll never do that again

anyways, we had a bunch of glowsticks, and we went into our room, and my friend cut off the top of two glowsticks, and flung the shit around the room. It left a splatter of glowing color on the walls, the floor, the ceiling, everywhere. There's also little tiny pieces of glass that get flung around you gotta pick up, but they're real easy to spot.

it looks so cool! i cant really explain it other than thousands of spots glowing in a room. Haha. The smell of the shit is strong, and started making me feel kinda nauseus so you gotta keep a window open or something.

Oh, and one time, me & a friend took 1 pill, can't remember what kind, and about an hour later i get a call from my girl saying she's on her way to the hospital to have our daughter!! So that was crazy being up all night after rolling. Luckily it didn't hit me too hard cuz it was kind of a buzzkill being in a hospital. But i was definately rolling the night i got there

we plan on rolling again sometime, but idk if it's a good idea for my girl anymore. Ever since she had our daughter she's had high blood pressure, so we probably won't roll again. But it was a blast every time we did.

next time you do it, chill in a car w/ a system and blast some sick music. The bass feels awesome

3. ive rolled 3 times in the past 3 years, and its been the best time of life each time. its always been me and a couple of my friends in on our basements whenever one of our rents clear out over summer/winter break. i feel like i can understand techno when i roll :D

4. not tryna steal the thread but...

2 nights ago I took a white naked lady and an orange rolex...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Someone please try to tell me they were pipers, cuz your full of shit! Rolled my face off, spun the shit outta some glostix haha