Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I rolled my first joint(:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hawk o Mo, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Can't wait to smoke this shit!
    Don't be ass holes and go around sayin, " wow, your dumb" cause I've been smokin for a while, but I don't have a piece right now. So, I'm proud of myself:)

2. #2 S0UR, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Cool man, get a picture so we could see how good of a roll it is.

3. pics or it didnt happen

4. Awh if only I could, but it looks decent, definitely some good KB.
    I watched a lot of YouTube videos to make sure I didn't mess up:)

5. lol I first learned by watching youtube videos too. If you wanna get really good, buy a pack of loose tobacco and rolling papers and smoke rollies for a while. That what I did and now my joints are tight (but not too tight).

6. Yeah I learned with youtube as well.

A few tips i always pass on:

A good roach and correctly placed herbs is 90% of a good roll

When you lick the papers, start smoothing from the roach end as you twist the joint away from you, always return all the way to the roach to keep it smooth

Always twist the end, it lights the centre of the joint first and makes the first few tokes much nicer :)

7. Nice! Well done.

I never had youtube available, so I was taught by my friends how to roll.

Somehow smoking a joint you have rolled is quite fun. Testing out your workmanship.

8. I first learned long before the internets even existed. Watched a few experienced smokers then practiced with baccy.

But congrats to the OP i guess.

9. About practising your rolling with tobacco - it's a lot easier (at least for me) than rolling joints because of the texture/density and how it shapes a result of that. It is good for getting the hang of shaping and tucking, but bear in mind it is different.

10. CURSE YOU. JIMI HENDRIX AND KURT WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.
    ... or courtney love. *ahem*

11. LOL. Dude, Lighters don't have hands to hold shotguns or sleeping tablets. Two great musicians but I swear I never met either of them in my life.

12. Tobacco is a good place to start. I practiced with dry and fresh baccy. Weed just takes a bit more TLC to roll in comparison.