Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I rolled a joint..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ezJAY, Jul 16, 2012.

1. So i rolled a joint while stoned outta my mind (was kinda hard, and i'm a beginner). When i finished it, it seemed pretty fine. Wasn't too loose, I was holding it at the top and none came out. When we smoked it, i was getting some pretty nice hits but then it went out, and when my friend re-lit it, it caught on fire and I think we wasted a lot of bud. We ended up getting the rest and packing a bowl.

Anyways, was it too loose, or something? and do joints usually go out like that?

I just need a couple tips on rolling jays

2. From ur description it sounds like it canoed. thats because it wasnt tight enough or there were too many layers of paper around the weed.

3. Best tip is to get king size papers with filter tips.

4. OP when it sets on fire blow it out, the J will stay lit.